Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Jaidon Anthony

16 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't see many in the last transfer window or before the Forest game.

This rumour is almost certainly absolute bollocks.

A bollocks transfer rumour during a transfer window. Weird.

Given it's just piggy backing off a Daily Mail article are we supposed they've been 'got at by the board' too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

...not sure if this is a genuine target, but he looks way off what we need!!!

Crossfield balls are way too high and although accurate, hampers the recipient, as he has to wait for it to come down and control it, chest first one bounce then control. As opposed to a punched pass would require control by first touch sending the ball in the direction you are looking to go and not getting closed down.

if we are signing a rw and someone like this… what’s not to like. Even with another rw we still need reinforcements. Young, cheap option with potential would make sense. 

If arsenal were keen then there’s obvious a player in there. 

don’t want to be in a situation where we pick up form back in a 4231 but have to play mads back on the wing because barnes picks up a knock 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

I’d have no problem signing a promising young left winger with room to grow like Jaidon Anthony providing it didn’t impact our ability to do a deal for RW.

We need depth at LW and Barnes / Anthony is a lot better than Barnes / having to change formation which is what we currently have.

Throw into that the fact Anthony has 6months left on his deal and will likely be cheaper wage wise than Boga and others we’ve been linked with it could be a smart and relatively cheap addition. I’m not sure I believe we’d be interested (seems a very random source) but either way, if we were and did something like move on Perez and do a deal here over a RW I think I’d cry.

On 20/01/2023 at 08:08, AKCJ said:

Funny how the fans have questioned the board and then all week the Merc have been posting articles vaguely linking us to random footballers.

This is always the case with the Merc, it’s nothing related to criticism of the board, they do this all the time.  

Merc need clicks. 

Merc see other article link player. 

Merc post own article about player. 

Merc get clicks.

Merc happy. 

20 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

We don't need another right footed left winger - we desperately need a left footed right winger!

I hear what you are saying, but if Barnes gets injured, who is the left winger back up?

(Before you answer, I do appreciate Albrighton is our only recognised out-and -out 'Right winger'. Fact is we need one on either side!)