Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John winterton

Aston villa tickets

7 minutes ago, koop. said:

Just been at the ground, they've got single tickets left but won't sell them unless a season ticket holder buys one as a "guest"

How ridiculous is that 

Anyone got a spare adult going?

Absolutely ridiculous situation. Did they explain to you why in their right minds they operate that policy?

32 minutes ago, koop. said:

Just been at the ground, they've got single tickets left but won't sell them unless a season ticket holder buys one as a "guest"

How ridiculous is that 

That's insane lol 

35 minutes ago, koop. said:

How ridiculous is that 

It’s all about control. The club wants to be able identify everyone going to the game. Will soon be face scanners etc

38 minutes ago, koop. said:

How ridiculous is that 

That’s absolutely staggering 

50 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

The mad thing is though that these cretins haven't realised they'd still be able to take the details of everyone they sell a ticket to on general sale.

There's a cost-of-living crisis on and yet LCFC are determined to stop people who might only be able to make the occasional game from attending. The staff are totally out of touch with the people who keep them employed.

When the inevitable price rise in match and season ticket next comes, and people defend it because "THE CLUB HAS TO MAKE MONEY AND A PROFIT. WE NEED TO COMPETE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL" This thread and situation should be highlighted as how much absolute BS it really is.

If the club really needed or wanted our money, they'd be lapping up these single ticket sales for the coffers. Fact is they make so much £ outside of the fans they can pick and choose who they want in the stadium.

• Like 4

You know I scratch my head as well because they made European games last season on general sale. On multiple occasions, you ended up with away supporters in the home ends. 

Like you know the most dangerous possible situation, they thought 'yes but them on general sale'. 

And yet it could all be solved by saying 'tickets available for those with a booking history' 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, koop. said:

How ridiculous is that 

I guess this is about pushing people to buy memberships.  But who's going to buy one if they haven't already with only a few games of the season to go?

Just tried to buy a couple of mates tickets for the Wolves game. The ticketing situation is just a joke. You're able to buy 1 ticket per season ticket holder, so was able to assign the other 1 to my brother as the 'owner'. You then have to enter all the inside leg measurements for the person you're buying the ticket for (including their email address), but on the last step, you're told there are no paper tickets and the only option is to get the NFC ticket sent to your own email address, or someone else within your 'friends and family' group. My understanding was you couldn't 'transfer' the NFC tickets, so am I expected to  queue up at one end to use my own phone to let my two mates in, then walk round to the other side of the stadium to let myself in at a different turnstile? Clear as mud. 

16 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Just tried to buy a couple of mates tickets for the Wolves game. The ticketing situation is just a joke. You're able to buy 1 ticket per season ticket holder, so was able to assign the other 1 to my brother as the 'owner'. You then have to enter all the inside leg measurements for the person you're buying the ticket for (including their email address), but on the last step, you're told there are no paper tickets and the only option is to get the NFC ticket sent to your own email address, or someone else within your 'friends and family' group. My understanding was you couldn't 'transfer' the NFC tickets, so am I expected to  queue up at one end to use my own phone to let my two mates in, then walk round to the other side of the stadium to let myself in at a different turnstile? Clear as mud. 

No. Forward the email. I use the STH guest sale quite often, it is quick and easy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

You can either mail the ticket to yourself and forward to your friend, or add your friend to your 'friends and family' and select their email address when you buy the ticket.  You're not breaking any rules as the club knows who is going to be in the seat.  

Edited by Winchesterfox

4 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Also you don't need to put any real details in, Kim Jong-un, Donald trump etc been down the KP for matches this season. The whole process should take around 30 seconds, don't take it too seriously.

What a cock-up.  I originally resold mine.  I didn't see any communications about having to re-buy or the email that said they had been resold.  Turned up at the game and season ticket wouldn't work.  Looked back through emails on my phone and worked out what had happened.

So effectively I have now re-sold tickets for four games.  There is a flaw in the system.   Ticket office not wiling to do anything about it.