Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John winterton

Aston villa tickets

I have 3 season tickets…. I put two of them up on the resale site for the previous date as my son and I couldn’t make it on that day…

I checked and thought they’d reset it…. I just got an email and they’ve sold…. Fuming!

How utterly ridiculous that they keep them for sale without any prompt as to whether you still wanted to sell them after a date change!!!

Beggars belief!

Reason for resale is always going to be the date…. Not some irrational dislike of Villa!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I have 3 season tickets…. I put two of them up on the resale site for the previous date as my son and I couldn’t make it on that day…

I checked and thought they’d reset it…. I just got an email and they’ve sold…. Fuming!

How utterly ridiculous that they keep them for sale without any prompt as to whether you still wanted to sell them after a date change!!!

Beggars belief!

Reason for resale is always going to be the date…. Not some irrational dislike of Villa!

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3102353/important-update-aston-villa-tickets

This was put up on the website just before the Chelsea game. Mine had already sold for the last date and I didn’t want to pay higher price to sit elsewhere in the stadium, plus saves on fuel! I’ve had the email to say mine have been sold, so whether it’s whoever bought them previously or they’ve resold again I don’t know

10 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3102353/important-update-aston-villa-tickets

This was put up on the website just before the Chelsea game. Mine had already sold for the last date and I didn’t want to pay higher price to sit elsewhere in the stadium, plus saves on fuel! I’ve had the email to say mine have been sold, so whether it’s whoever bought them previously or they’ve resold again I don’t know

Thanks 

Any Season Ticket Holders who sold their seats on the resale platform prior to the postponement, and whose seats remain sold following the refund window, will be given an exclusive purchasing window to allow them to buy a match ticket for an alternative seat if they now wish to attend the match.

Mine didn’t sell initially…. They’re likely to get a lot of complaints as they hadn’t considered my circumstances 

3 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Ring ticket office there’s still a few online should be on general sale ?

They've not done Gen Sale because of the proximity and 'risk' of Villa fans in the home end.

Absolute shite... could have put them on last minute today.

11 minutes ago, koop. said:

Just been at the ground, they've got single tickets left but won't sell them unless a season ticket holder buys one as a "guest"

How ridiculous is that 

Anyone got a spare adult going?

At what point does common sense come into play. There infront of them stands a fan wanting to buy a ticket for tonight but is turned away.

Edited by SemperEadem

Just now, SemperEadem said:

At what point does common sense come into play. There infront of them stands a fan wanting to buy a ticket for tonight but it turned away.

Yep!

So they'd rather an empty seat and I've got to listen to talk sport 😂 baffled