Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
John winterton

Aston villa tickets

hi there I am new to forum, rang club this morning re arranged Aston Villa tickets in August for my Australian family when they came over,( cancelled because of Queens death) said when arranged you will get your refund, still won’t give it me( keep looking at e mails), been in there accounts since August, to say I am a bit upset is an understatement 

On 02/03/2023 at 09:20, John winterton said:

hi there I am new to forum, rang club this morning re arranged Aston Villa tickets in August for my Australian family when they came over,( cancelled because of Queens death) said when arranged you will get your refund, still won’t give it me( keep looking at e mails), been in there accounts since August, to say I am a bit upset is an understatement 

Hi, I have sent you a private message.

6 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Still nothing on the website for these tickets on sale to members what a shambles our ticket office is run by idiots. Emailed them got no reply.

They probably wanna strong arm all original ticket holders into retaining their tickets, and not bother putting it up for sale again. Don’t give in that easily, if you can’t go to the new date demand a refund 

13 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

They probably wanna strong arm all original ticket holders into retaining their tickets, and not bother putting it up for sale again. Don’t give in that easily, if you can’t go to the new date demand a refund 

Actually was mentioned last night at FCC. They have a bit of a juggling act on this to be fair. They are going to announce a refund for anyone unable to attended. Based on the fact it was originally a weekend game in Sept. And is now a midweek in half term. 

But also need to allow those that purchased buy back tickets the option to keep and then those season ticket holders that had originally sold but can now attend the option to purchase alternative seats. So there's a few things to happen before they know what seats can be put up for sale.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

What happens if we couldn’t go to the original fixture, resold our season ticket seats, which were purchased, and can now go to the rearranged date?

Someone who sits next to me has had this happen they couldn't make the original game put his ticket on the resale platform it got sold, now can make it to the rearranged games, the club has said he can only have his own seat if the person who purchased through the resale process can't make it and gives the ticket back to the club.

32 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

What happens if we couldn’t go to the original fixture, resold our season ticket seats, which were purchased, and can now go to the rearranged date?

You have to buy a membership for £60, a ticket for £48 and then spend at least £50 in the fanstore to qualify for getting in the stadium. But not in your normal seat!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Someone who sits next to me has had this happen they couldn't make the original game put his ticket on the resale platform it got sold, now can make it to the rearranged games, the club has said he can only have his own seat if the person who purchased through the resale process can't make it and gives the ticket back to the club.

Cheers. I’m sure knowing them they’ll be really helpful and not let you know till the last minute! I’ll email them tomorrow. If not I can always save the petrol!

10 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

2 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Cheers. I’m sure knowing them they’ll be really helpful and not let you know till the last minute! I’ll email them tomorrow. If not I can always save the petrol!

I know somebody in this position and they've been told it's tough and they'll have to buy another ticket... of course... they are now not on sale for some bizarre reason.

10 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

You will be given a window to purchase a different seat. But your season ticket seat remains sold unless the buyer can now not make the game. 

Failing that I have 2 x tickets for sale on the aisle block G2

Can get printed tickets for you at £5 if can't drop off our season cards after the match

1 minute ago, gd4foxes said:

As this is a Tuesday I wanted to relist our Aston Villa season Tickets - however only Bournemouth is coming up as an option?

Any ideas...

14 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

As this is a Tuesday I wanted to relist our Aston Villa season Tickets - however only Bournemouth is coming up as an option?

Any ideas...

It should be available to list from today.

Just checked mine and I only get Bournemouth or Wolves as an option. Probably another ticket office blip! Send them an email, I am sure they will realise their error and sort it out.

Edited by KrefelderFox666

• 2 weeks later...

My son (Under 15) couldn't make the original game but can this time.

We are both quite high priority close family members and my original ticket still stands so I was hoping to get him one in the seat behind me but the system won't allow me to buy him one as it comes up he's not purchasing with an adult but when I try to purchase an adult and an under 15 (Just to test) it obviously won't let me because I already have a ticket.

One side of the system recognises I have a ticket yet the other side of the same system is saying my son can't have one because I'm not purchasing one when it knows I already have one.

Edited by ElusiveEd

22 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

We are both quite high priority close family members and my original ticket still stands so I was hoping to get him one in the seat behind me but the system won't allow me to buy him one as it comes up he's not purchasing with an adult but when I try to purchase an adult and an under 15 (Just to test) it obviously won't let me because I already have a ticket.

One side of the system recognises I have a ticket yet the other side of the same system is saying my son can't have one because I'm not purchasing one when it knows I already have one.

Just ring up the club, that's your best chance. They might be able to move you together.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Call the ticket office they will sell it. Just the online platform thats shit.

I know this to be a pain as someone who wants to take her younger brother has to go through it every week because she can't just buy the empty seat next to her online

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1