Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Fulham away - 3pm, Mon 8 May

Total allocation TBC tickets  (Selling Order: With the fixture expected to sell out, all blocks will be open for purchase)
This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Season Ticket Holders On The Away Priority Scheme | On sale 2nd April 2023 (8am online only)
Fox Membership Holders Ballot Winners | On sale 3rd April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (530+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 3rd April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (510+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 4th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (480+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 5th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (460+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 6th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (451+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 7th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 10th April 2023
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 11th April 2023
General Sale | Not Available
Adults £30, Seniors 65+/Under 22s £29, Under 18s/Under 14s £20
Seems strange they don't know how many tickets we will be allocated. Can anyone suggest why that is?
Edited by Permafrost
priority points changed

20 minutes ago, Permafrost said:
Total allocation TBC tickets  (Selling Order: With the fixture expected to sell out, all blocks will be open for purchase)
This fixture is strictly sold as one ticket per supporter number & all tickets holders must have their own account
Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Season Ticket Holders On The Away Priority Scheme | On sale 2nd April 2023 (8am online only)
Fox Membership Holders Ballot Winners | On sale 3rd April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (520+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 3rd April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (490+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 4th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (460+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 5th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders (451+ Away Priority Points) | On sale 6th April 2023
Season Ticket Holders | On sale 7th April 2023
Fox Membership Holders | On sale 10th April 2023
General Sale | Not Available
Adults £30, Seniors 65+/Under 22s £29, Under 18s/Under 14s £20
Seems strange they don't know how many tickets we will be allocated. Can anyone suggest why that is?

Email this morning on this said the allocation was 2,299 with 17 wheelchair spaces

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itshb said:

Chances this makes members? Need one for this one if it doesn’t and I don’t get through the ballot.

I doubt it, perennially one of the most popular away days for good reason and on a May bank holiday too....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Well, sales have been slow for games recently and lots of ames have been put on sale with only a week between each. I think this could easily make 460+, maybe even 451+.

Aye I just think BH Monday, 3pm, decent away, lower allocation, new ground for a lot of people, should sell pretty well. 

• Like 1

This is my "home" game living in Putney so fingers crossed I get a ticket although I can sit in with me Fulham pals in home end if needs be. The landlord of my local, aptly names The Fox.... and Hounds, decided to tell me the pub will be for home fans only that day! I know he is jesting of course, I hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PutneyFox said:

This is my "home" game living in Putney so fingers crossed I get a ticket although I can sit in with me Fulham pals in home end if needs be. The landlord of my local, aptly names The Fox.... and Hounds, decided to tell me the pub will be for home fans only that day! I know he is jesting of course, I hope.

Used to love the fox and hounds Putney when I first moved to London!! Fosters was £3.30 a pint. Had many big sessions there watching the football, followed by the Wetherspoons on the river and then Toy room. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Used to love the fox and hounds Putney when I first moved to London!! Fosters was £3.30 a pint. Had many big sessions there watching the football, followed by the Wetherspoons on the river and then Toy room. 

Touching £4 a pint now in Fox!! :beer: Still enjoy it there though. Great gaff to watch footy & other sports. Great sessions when Fulham at home. Great crack.Got TVs in booths in the garden now. Used to just have the 1 TV screen. Wetherspoon's on river (The Rocket) still going strong. Toy Shop Bar long gone now. Shame, good quirky pub. There was a Wetherspoon's opposite The Fox called The Railway but that's gone as well. Now a bloody Revolutions Bar :mad:

• Like 1