Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Wilfred Ndidi

On 29/05/2023 at 21:51, Dan LCFC said:

It's going to really seal it as the most disgraceful relegation of all time when you see the moves this lot get off the back of it.

Absolutely, Cags to Athletico,  Ndidi to Napoli, Maddison to a CL team and I'm sure Barnes, Timmy and Youri will get pretty decent offers too. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I am looking forward to a new chapter, not going to be thinking about them when they are gone!!!

Neither am I, just replying to a post which says how disgraceful our relegation is, given the calibre of our players.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2023 at 16:45, foxfanazer said:

At one stage he was one of my favourite players but that was a very long time ago. Had some weird space jam ability loss

Just think that one of these lot is one of the best CDMs in some cartoon universe. I'd say the blue one.

tumblr_fb485bd2600cb3f0ca77bf13a8935882_13975d4c_1280.png

On 29/05/2023 at 16:44, Pliskin said:

We can push for a bit more than £15m I reckon. One thing Whelan is very good at is driving deals. 

Yep.  Interesting that Percy noted she had to intervene to get the Fofana sale done.  She was also poised to get our money back on Soumare before Rodgers shot it down.

expensiveCBs.JPG.8d3a0c1fc7b296eebb832e56e7ee27a0.JPG

Add in Drinkwater ... Chilwell ... while there's no excusing the CEO from our decline, she's sold some real mediocrity for Hall Of Fame-level prices.

I hope she has a little more of that in her to get decent fees for Ndidi, Barnes, Maddison and Castagne.

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How old is Ndidi? Because in the last 18 months he looks like a 35 year old. Wasn’t there a scandal about his age when he was at youth level?

Just get Adidas to knock out a flashy zimmer frame, and he’ll be good for the Championship.

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

Not a chance Ndidi has a professional future at European level.

It just doesn't work for some players.

It has been know for clubs to reinvigorate players once they've moved out of a club that became a bit stale. 

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How old is Ndidi? Because in the last 18 months he looks like a 35 year old. Wasn’t there a scandal about his age when he was at youth level?

A quick google indeed shows he was excluded from the Nigeria U17 when a wrist scan showed he was older that his birth certificate suggested.  Whether 4 years on that would really get past a premier league our medical team one would hope not.  Possible he just played too many games too young, and without a strong support network - when life got tough outside of football - he has struggled as many people do when living away from home.  I think we forget that to perform at a level good enough to excel in the Premier league, players need to be fit, happy and well supported by their manager.  Take any one of those away just a little and it is impossible for all but the strongest players.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2023 at 12:38, sm1 said:

Absolutely, Cags to Athletico,  Ndidi to Napoli, Maddison to a CL team and I'm sure Barnes, Timmy and Youri will get pretty decent offers too. 

This can only tell you how badly we’ve been a managed over the last couple of years…

• Like 1

On 31/05/2023 at 16:45, foxfanazer said:

At one stage he was one of my favourite players but that was a very long time ago. Had some weird space jam ability loss

This is a very underrated comment!