Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfc-1992

Wilfred Ndidi

If they do it like they have done recently with Anguissa and Ndombele I wouldn't be surprised if they try for a loan

Although they could get a massive wedge for Osimhen this summer so hopefully we can get some pennies out of ADL

Wages won't be an issue or leave us with anything to cover

Never thought I would be OK with him going for such a low fee, but he just isn't the player he once was, and there have been zero signs of returning to that level. 

Such a shame and still unexplainable why he is half the player he once was, but we can't afford another season of his lacklustre performances and mistakes that actually cost us games. Get as much as possible for him, and put that and whatever else we get in, towards rebuilding our entire midfield. 

5 minutes ago, lcfc043 said:

Shows how shite Serie A is nowadays that the Champions would want a player like him. 

Maybe not ….could it be he is a defensive midfielder who topped the league for tackles and interceptions until someone tried to convert him into Iniesta or Xavi which clearly he isn’t …I think BR destroyed him but actually in recent weeks since Smith got hold of him he looked a bit more like the Wilf we know……don’t be surprised if many of our players get good clubs as it will just show what we all know BR was a fraud!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Mee-9

Was a colossus seasons ago. A shadow of his former self this season. 

But would love to see him go on to do something in Europe. He's a decent chap. I remember watching an interview with him a few years ago, how he was doing a business degree at DMU alongside playing. 

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We can push for a bit more than £15m I reckon. One thing Whelan is very good at is driving deals. 

To Italy with a year left and woeful for more than a season. The players with a year left have to be sold 

£10m I would think 

• Like 1

The only thing that's made me feel okay this weekend is all the stories about players like Ndidi leaving for any sort of money.

Genuinely how has anyone who's watched this absolute clown "play" football for the past 2 years decided to pick him? 

• Like 2

Too many injuries in quick succession and lack of confidence for whatever reason (toxicity in the camp im assuming) sadly a player who has struggled to rediscover his form we all loved him for. 

Sad to read so many negative comments about a player who at one time was held in such high regard and courted by Real Madrid, but he just hasn’t delivered when he would be one of the players we needed most!

no ill feeling on my part, if we can get what we paid I think we’ve done well

To go from a £60-70million 2-3 seasons ago, to very little now, is devastating. I can't recall a previous Leicester player becoming so awful within such a time frame. It's a shame, because he has both the athletic and mental attributes to be one of the very best, and is still at the age where you expect more. Perhaps it's something off the field that we don't know about, or perhaps he just needs a new challenge. I remember seeing something about him a few years back, he was enjoying life in Leics, studying too, got on well with Kelechi, and was a popular player. He's now far more into social media and various promotional stuff.