Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League One & Two - 2023-2024 Season

4 hours ago, filbertway said:

Takes some stones as that's exactly what people will think, but ultimately he's clearly doing the right thing.

Just a shame that some will see it as embarrassing rather than respecting him for holding his hands up and saying he's not up to it. 

It does take balls I agree, but very much cynically feels like he's jumped in to promote his pod etc further, things have got a bit tough and jumped.

Obviously I could be extremely wrong and he feels he's not at the levels anymore and doesn't want to drag the team down.

35 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

At least it wasn’t after the end of August !

Very true, gives them 10ish days?

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It does take balls I agree, but very much cynically feels like he's jumped in to promote his pod etc further, things have got a bit tough and jumped.

Obviously I could be extremely wrong and he feels he's not at the levels anymore and doesn't want to drag the team down.

I think you're being extremely cynical, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind tbh. I feel like his podcast was doing plenty well enough and any jump he got would have peaked after that Grimsby game I imagine.

Personally think he probably thought he still had what it takes, but after shipping so many he's held his hands up and told them it's in their best interest to get someone new in.

I wonder if they need a big danish keeper that they're willing to pay well who could go up the divisions with them? :ph34r:

Dominant first half for us against a not so good looking Tranmere side.

Of course it's always worrying with just the one goal lead.

Need to start putting away these chances in the second and put this one to bed.

Edited by spacemunky