Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League One & Two - 2023-2024 Season

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

And I had so much excitement for this day lol

It's the first game, red card forget about this game. Focus on not shipping anymore goals this half.

As a promoted club the odds are always stacked against you.

Its a long season. Goal=dont get relegated.

• Thanks 1

Pleased for Barnsley, the fans have been on the clubs back all summer with the players they have let go and replacing them with non-league and younger players, many also quick to get on Collins back. They probably lack depth in the squad at the moment but what a start, pleased for Neil Collins as well top guy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Pleased for Barnsley, the fans have been on the clubs back all summer with the players they have let go and replacing them with non-league and younger players, many also quick to get on Collins back. They probably lack depth in the squad at the moment but what a start, pleased for Neil Collins as well top guy.

lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

It would be have a real injustice if you hadn’t was really pleased you did it.

I don’t mind the Wrexham stuff. It’s better than oil money, they owners seem like good guys and at least they are growing the brand to increase revenue than as I say, oil money and dodgy dealings.

They're pretty annoying though aren't they. Yeah it's not oil money but let's not pretend they aren't incredibly annoying. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tuna said:

Can only assume it was as freak result for Notts with the early red card.

I'm sure hoping so.

There was a lot of concern about our defending and also our goal keepers and those concerns were the main issues in today's match.

I really liked McGoldrick and how he was trying to link up with Langstaff, but playing down a man early, it just didn't come off.

Maybe expectations were lowered a bit, although that also just comes from being a Notts supporter lol