Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Tyrese Noubissie

55 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I was just floating a concept really.  The grip of oil money is getting tighter with Saudi money distorting the market new ways, messing with FFP in the UK helping clubs where they have interests in. 

Then there's buy back clauses putting all the risk on the smaller club and a the benefits with the bigger richer club.

Add to that the hoovering up of all the younger talent that's clearly happening, we've lost 3 kids this summer alone.

The only way to protect the game in a meaningful way would be to have more regulation around some things and one of the easier ones would be more rules around young players. 

I wonder if there should at least be some huge clauses in contracts for any young player who is nabbed from smaller clubs. That could get interesting!

3 hours ago, Buzzell said:

Why are people surprised about this? Big clubs come sniffing and recruiting all other clubs talents. Been happening for years.

The fact it's happened isn't a surprise, personally at least, it's the money potentially spent on a 14yr old that is shocking. 

4 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

This just further highlights everything that's wrong with the Premier League.

It's also exactly what we wanted us to be doing the other year. 

System needs a change.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

The fact it's happened isn't a surprise, personally at least, it's the money potentially spent on a 14yr old that is shocking. 

Ohh without a doubt it’s ridiculous, especially considering he’s cost more than what we paid for Vardy.

Although, I thought Nazar (?) was the wonder kid in the academy? 😂 

I struggle to keep up with the U23s though, so I’d never heard of Nbouisse. 

On 16/08/2023 at 12:46, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Suppose we have to cave into their demands as we got their assistant manager here and a player or two 🙄.

Don't think Leicester could say no even through we weren't desperate for 1.2m

I think we may have just become Man City’s feeder club!

2 hours ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Didn't we pay blackburn £1m for some kid a few years back. Callum something?

Callum Wright?  Think he is with Blackpool now but cannot remember how much we sold him for.

On 15/08/2023 at 14:40, Long Eaton Fox said:

Losing our best young players after many years of our training for nothing. Not good.

On 15/08/2023 at 14:48, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah this. How can losing talent be classed as Seagrave "paying dividends" lol 

On 16/08/2023 at 17:07, UniFox21 said:

Just seems ridiculous money for a 14yr old. 

On 16/08/2023 at 17:26, Pliskin said:

Jesus wept. How disgustingly obscene is this. 

Im confused is this proving Seagrave is a waste of time, or Seagrave earning obscene money for a 14 year old child?