Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Tyrese Noubissie

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Losing our best young players after many years of our training for nothing. Not good.

He's gone for nothing?

You sure about that? Doesn't it go to a tribunal where it's unlikely they will will decide that Man City can have him for nothing?

The long list of kids who make it to Man. City's match day squad is er.....Foden. Regularly start with no British , let alone English players at all. Foden and Grealish rarely start together. PEPs favourite British player is the old man at RB although Stones seems back in favour now. It must be the hardest club for a kid to break through.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

He's gone for nothing?

You sure about that? Doesn't it go to a tribunal where it's unlikely they will will decide that Man City can have him for nothing?

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah this. How can losing talent be classed as Seagrave "paying dividends" lol 

7 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Agreed we can find and nurture talent and they can take it in the cheap time and again.

We do exactly the same with local or lower league academy's - its the food chain in the game. 

I don't see anyone posting concerns when we take talent from other clubs 

8 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Not necessarily about that though is it, they’ve got a pretty good record of producing players at the minute regardless of whether they’re first team ready for Man City. Clubs are queuing out of the door to pay 10/20/30m for their talent. Palmer, Harwood Bellis, Trafford, Tommy and Callum Doyle, McAtee, Borges, Lavia, Bazunu, Charles… the list goes on and on.

If you want to go to an academy in England that are going to turn you into a top level professional footballer - they’re your best bet.

I don't know however too many ex Man.City graduates who are 25 and regulars for PL clubs , so where they end up , who knows?

On 20/06/2023 at 21:12, Poznan34 said:

You mean Seagrave golf course isn't a draw for keeping our best young players? :o

Going to say Seagrave's done its magic then!!!

Safe to say, the harsh reality is, be in the Prem or you're living off scraps in everything you do and have access to as a club!!

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

I don't know however too many ex Man.City graduates who are 25 and regulars for PL clubs , so where they end up , who knows?

To be fair I think them and Chelsea have had more success producing premier league level players than anyone else over the last decade. 

Even taking away the young lads going for millions in the last two summers, you’ve still got the likes of Jason Sancho, Tosin Adarabioyo, and our own Kelechi who have done quiet well for themselves to name 3 premier league players off the top of my head. Then there’s the players who have gone abroad like Diaz at Real Madrid, Garcia at Barcelona and Nmecha at Wolfsburg. Basically there’s lots who have gone onto top level football. I don't blame any kid who wants to join them, while the likelihood of making the first team is slim, there’s evidence that the pathway is there to senior football

The same way Man U youngsters schooled the fergie way were all the rage 10-15 years ago. Drinkwater, James, De Laet to name a few, it’s now Man City kids schooled under Pep that are the go to club for youngsters 

• Like 1