Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyCleary

Mama Balde

47 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Wikipedia lists him as a right winger and a right back? I’ve seen his positions played is quite varied from earlier in the thread. Anyone know what his best position is if you had to pick one?

Toss up between LM and GK by the sounds of it

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Wikipedia lists him as a right winger and a right back? I’ve seen his positions played is quite varied from earlier in the thread. Anyone know what his best position is if you had to pick one?

He played all of last season (more of less) as a central striker. Got a pretty respectable return of goals and assists given Troyes were abysmal. 

But it's pretty much his only one stand out season as a central striker and he's 26/27 years old. 

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He played all of last season (more of less) as a central striker. Got a pretty respectable return of goals and assists given Troyes were abysmal. 

But it's pretty much his only one stand out season as a central striker and he's 26/27 years old. 

Considering he has highlight compilations on youtube despite Troyes being relegated, he would do well at Leicester.

• Like 1

I'm pleased he's gone to Lyon. Didn't sound anything near the sort of guy we want.

The lack of other striker speculation,  implies to me that Nacho must be staying. Can't believe we'll let him go, without an adequate replacement, (semi) sorted.