Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RyCleary

Mama Balde

2 hours ago, Ryy said:

Upgrade on Daka

...has all the confidence and arrogance on the ball that Daka lacks!!!

Lots of good finishing in that showreel, he has pace over a short distance, some of those ball chases he had no right coming away with the ball at his feet.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

The AFCON thing would worry me like it currently does with us keeping both Nacho and Daka

Narh it doesn't trouble me. We'll just play Albrighton up front on his own throughout January to give the rest of the league a chance to get back up to within 20 points again.

Wouldn't want us getting complacent. 

• Haha 4

Scored 12 goals in a relegated Troyes team last season, his all round play though can be very meh. 

I’d be very sceptical about signing strikers from lower half Ligue 1 teams/Ligue 2 teams, unless your name is Georges Mikautadze. 

https://x.com/scalcoleo/status/1696200364318392487?s=46&t=ltYtxm7awN8P7IWiI9avng

Very courted since the beginning of this summer transfer window, Mama Baldé continues to arouse the lusts of several European clubs while the transfer market will soon close its doors. After his relegation to the Championship at the end of the last Premier League season, Leicester is also interested in the Bissao-Guinean striker. According to our latest information, the leaders of the English club have made an offer to their French ESTAC counterparts to offer themselves the 27-year-old player. Leicester management would like to close the deal as quickly as possible.

F4oYrJ7XQAAx1F7.png

Very bad news for Olympique Lyonnais and its leaders, who are also on the spot, knowing that the Rhone club has also made an offer to convince the Trojans to sell them Mama Baldé. It must be said that the ESTAC striker is one of the sure values of League 1. If the ESTAC experienced a particularly complicated 2022/2023 exercise, with a relegation to Ligue 2 as a highlight, the Bissao-Guinean, for his part, scored 12 achievements and delivered 4 assists last season. He should therefore not stay long in the antechamber of French football. Case to follow.

5 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

The original post says he is a striker, whereas the Tweet (sorry, but i don’t know what to call it now) regarding Sheffield United says he is a winger. What position does he play?

He plays where he wants

He plays where he wants 

That Mama Balde

He plays where he wants 🎶

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Seen this bloke earlier as I was walking past the ground on my way home from work, honestly had no idea he was a footballer and tbh I thought like me, he was just a normal every day guy

Can't tell if you are being serious or not 

fry-not-sure.gif