Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

11 hours ago, Levi Port said:

If Leeds stay down, I know he did that post match interview we’ve all seen, but I’d absolutely love Georginio Rutter here.

He is a joy to watch play, so so gifted, has a high ceiling. 

Finishing lets him down but stick him with the guy who taught Barnes to finish and you have a real top player there. Contributes defensively as well.  

Probably can’t afford him 

On 13/05/2024 at 19:03, CloudFox said:

Just your friendly neighbourhood Scandi Football Scout Watch:

Grønbæk scored twice last night

Nanasi just assisted a goal this eve

Yes, I am determined to manifest the hell out of these two coming to us 🤞🏻

Update:

50 minutes gone in the game against Tromsø this eve, Grønbæk has already scored twice. 

21 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Update:

50 minutes gone in the game against Tromsø this eve, Grønbæk has already scored twice. 

Incredible. Him and Nanasi would cost us £15m combined and would improve us infinitely.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Incredible. Him and Nanasi would cost us £15m combined and would improve us infinitely.

If this is anywhere near what you think then we would be ducking mental not to proceed and get them both! They instantly improve us and what a bloody coup it would be. What glover good for Southampton ? 

Just now, Sankey93 said:

If this is anywhere near what you think then we would be ducking mental not to proceed and get them both! They instantly improve us and what a bloody coup it would be. What glover good for Southampton ? 

I've never been that impressed with Glovers previous work.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Absolutely. 6 goals in 8 games this Eliteserien season for Grønbæk now. He's going to start catching a lot of clubs' attention if he isn't already.

Nanasi is on 4 goals and 6 assists in his past 5 league games now too.

Edited by CloudFox
Nanasi got another assist tonight.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Two players I’ve mentioned in recent days/weeks, just raid Scandinavia and we’ll be fine :D 

It angers me we didn't get Osorio. We were tracking him from January 2023 and all that summer. His fee was very reasonable for us even in the Championship. Him, Fatawu and Mavididi as our winger options would have been breathtaking. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It angers me we didn't get Osorio. We were tracking him from January 2023 and all that summer. His fee was very reasonable for us even in the Championship. Him, Fatawu and Mavididi as our winger options would have been breathtaking. 

Thoroughly agree mate. 

Went through his dribbling from this season the other day, his ability to just glide past players is a joy to watch. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if we dip into the loan market for another RW, but if we have the ability to get Osorio in the region of £10-15 million, then it’s a must. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bernabe is surely a potential link. Worked under Maresca at both Man City and Parma, versatile midfielder with an eye for goal, coming off the back of a title winning season with Parma in Serie B.

Edited by OadbyBlue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1