Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 0-1 Leeds - Vote Now

Leicester City 0-1 Leeds

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.8

Total Average Rating

126 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Ricardo Pereira 7.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Cesare Casadei 3.4
  4. Manager Confidence 94% -6%

Season: 2023/24
Voting Starts: 03/11/23
Voting Ends: 08/11/23

1. Mads Hermansen
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jannik Vestergaard
  4. Wout Faes
  5. James Justin
  6. Cesare Casadei
  7. Harry Winks
  8. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  9. Abdul Fatawu
  10. Jamie Vardy
  11. Stephy Mavididi
  12. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  13. Hamza Choudhury (sub)

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

i know we lost but that was a 9/10 performance from ricardo. 

Best he’s been since his injury. Absolutely unreal defending from him. 

I was going to state this.

For me, he was the best player on the pitch alongside Kamara. 

5 hours ago, jim5000 said:

Mavididi started as our most promising winger, but as the game went on far more of our play when through Fatawu than it did Mavididi

Thought the opposite. Fatawu skinned Byram a couple of times but as soon as he got him on a yellow card he seemed to stop taking him on, started to get less of the ball and things started to go through Mavididi too much. At one point in the 2nd half Maresca and Fatawu were standing next to each other waving arms for someone to get the ball out to him in acres of space.

Ricardo our best player by a mile and has been for a month. Like some sort of midfield minesweeper. In fact he was almost wasted moving into the 8 role when Hamza came on.

• Like 1

Most surprising thing about these match ratings for me is Casadei averaging above 1.  In fact if there had been a minus 1, personally i would have given him that.  He was completely inept, and it was like playing with 10 men while he was on the pitch.

I actually felt like he was happy to get off the pitch when he was subbed, not as happy as I was though!!

• Like 1

Disappointing that Enzo didn't bring Mcateer on or even try Daka, whose pace might have stretched the Leeds central defenders. They enjoyed an easy night with our build up play very ponderous and predictable. We are really missing Ndidi's ability to win the ball higher up in the opponents half. We are also crying out for a left footed defender now that Doyle is out injured.

• Like 2

Hernansen 5 Nearly cost us a goal dilly dallying on the ball first half

Justin 6 Solid but unspectacular 

Vestergaard 6 I’m really bored of how everything has to go through him. He’s so slow on the ball and was careless in position. Would love to see Coady in his place (and yes I did say this when we won games. Blackburn away for example)

Faes 7 Solid 

Ricardo 9 Best game I’ve seen him have in ages. Was everywhere. So intelligent in defensive duties, so good at helping us in attack. MOTM 

Winks 8 Always looks forward, so skilful in tight situations. Our best player this season 

KDH 6 Little quiet by his standards but I do think his first touch is improving as we go on 

Casadei 4 Slow and ponderous in possession. Didn’t offer anything 

Fatuwu 7 First half exceptional, second half much quieter. Love what a scrapper he is, too 

Mavidivi  7 As above. * we have two really strong wide players! 

Vardy 4 He’s getting more of the ball but the dropping deep and linking play is the bare minimum for a striker. Need more from him and if he can’t do it (not his fault, he’s 36) then Iheanacho has to play 

It wasn’t a bad performance but let’s be honest we didn’t lay a glove in their box until the KDH header. Leeds deserved to win. 

23 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

6% confidence drop for the manager. How do some of you afford the internet?

Thought he delayed the subs far too long.

Casadei should have been replaced at halftime!!!   Vardy long before he was, although Kel was just as bad!!

Enzo didn't get it right last night unfortunately.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Casadei should have been replaced at halftime!!!   Vardy long before he was, although Kel was just as bad!!

The choices are stay or leave. So people have selected leave

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

So people think he should leave :D. Boggles my mind. Enzo didn't get it right for sure, but he has got more right than wrong this season and i'm sure he spends a good chunk of this weekend and Seagrave researching where the fine margins were lost rather than just winging about 'Quality and Intensity' like his predecessor did.

• Like 2

6 people have selected for Enzo to leave

Just what are you doing on the Foxes Talk Forum:

Forest fans worrying there spell as top East Midlands team is going to be short-lived?

Other Championship fans want their team have a chance?

Or just Patson Daka, Danny Ward, Daniel Iversen, Harry Souttar, Wanya Marcel & Brendon Rodgers teaming up against him?