Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freeman's Wharfer

Will we get the record?

Halfway point: will we get the record?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. We’re halfway through the season. Will we beat Reading’s points record? (106 points)

• Yes
    • No

45 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The question now is. Will we beat the 102 points set by our 13/14 team?

8 wins 1 draw from 11 games needed, I genuinely don't think we'll beat it, especially not with Ricardo, Praet and Ndidi all out injured. I'm going for 99/100 points now, which is pretty bad really considering the position we were in.

Hope they prove me wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

The question now is. Will we beat the 102 points set by our 13/14 team?

No. There was a thread around the same time asking if this side was better than the 2013/14 team and many scoffed at the idea that 2013/14 were better but we are seeing this now.

This side has already lost more games with 11 today. Unless we buck our ideas up, we could easily end the season with double digits in the ‘L’ column of the table.

And yeah, the other one is whether they will break the 100 point barrier, specifically 102. It looks very doubtful right now, over 2 points per game needed. Hopefully we pull something out the bag and do beat it but it looks doubtful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Still possible for this team to go on a winning run so I wouldn't rule it out. 

Especially with Wilf getting back in a few weeks

I thought I was the most optimistic person on here. I guess it is mathematically possible and Wilf does make a difference. Still….