Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dnewty

Big John Rudkin

On 01/01/2024 at 16:37, MPH said:

The love and hate for this guy swings like a pendulum. lol 

One of the reasons I enjoy the transfer window is the resurgence of the tin foil hat brigade with their Rudkin stories.

• Haha 1

I clicked on this thread ready to fly off the handle, my cortisol spiked, proper fuming. I was expecting "He deserves some credit for getting Enzo the players he wants" etc. Thank heavens it was taking the piss.

I’ll be surprised if Iversen goes anywhere this month it’ll be more like Danny Ward  as according to Wales boss Rob Page he’s got to secure regular playing time to secure his spot In wales Euro 2024 side should they win the semi & final to reach Germany !

10 hours ago, KingsX said:

"Big", relatively speaking !

Rudkinbig.JPG.da66b7e33adb500bc16d0babe0e57e2a.JPG

Bodgers “ Fuching hell it’s true Souyuncu’s Cock is Fuching Massive, hang on is that my daughter over my desk WTAF  ?”

Rudders “ I believe it is Bodgers surprised you’ve not seen this before it’s been doing the rounds for the last few months  since you benched Cags !!”

Edited by justfoxes
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2024 at 01:07, dnewty said:

No time for new year’s celebrations, big John will have his finger on the pulse.

Transfers will be his number 1 priority.

We’ve got 5 goalies so I’ve no doubt the 6th will be arriving shortly 💪🏻

Don’t worry people it’s only a matter of time before goalie number 6 arrives.

Big John won’t leave a stone unturned.

He’s told Enzo that Sensi is a no go due to a new goalie being the priority. :scarf:

Edited by dnewty

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I came to this thread  because someone had commented and was thinking some club had made an offer for Rudkin.

#Diassapointed

"It's not that simple, someone has to want them, these sorts are on big contracts and big wages, no one will pay it but us"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Stadt said:

"It's not that simple, someone has to want them, these sorts are on big contracts and big wages, no one will pay it but us"

“ Rubbish for us but could thrive at a champions league club”

• Haha 2

On 01/01/2024 at 01:07, dnewty said:

No time for new year’s celebrations, big John will have his finger on the pulse.

Transfers will be his number 1 priority.

We’ve got 5 goalies so I’ve no doubt the 6th will be arriving shortly 💪🏻

I'd just like to address this five goalies thing as it is often a stick with which opposition fans like to beat us, demonstrating our profligacy and huge resources, but it fails to take into consideration the fact that Stolarczyk and Iversen are academy products.  Smithies is a glorified kit man and Mads was signed because Danny Ward turned out to be not fit for purpose.   

So we have signed three and one of those was probably free and the other, a necessity because we accidentally thought that Ward was a footballer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Got some stories on this bloke that I can't share but it's absolutely mad the power he has at the club.

Ooooooh you tease, joking aside though it is very very concerning the level of power he seems to hold and whether that will create tension with Enzo in the non too distant future and whether this level of power and control is detrimental to the long term success and development of the club. 

19 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Got some stories on this bloke that I can't share but it's absolutely mad the power he has at the club.

If you tell us but change his name to ‘Dr Hunk Join’ or ‘Dr Joni Kuh’ (other anagrams also available) then he’ll be none the wiser.

• Haha 1

On 20/01/2024 at 04:39, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sure you do !! I call bullshit !

Edited by gurru991
  • Haha 1