Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Burgers

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

It's a bit annoying that a major global chain gets the vote, but the burgers are literally mouthwatering. 

Even better, they look very modest but absolutely fill you up

Yeah, I feel that annoyance. But it is what it is!

6 hours ago, Hollism said:

I know... another thread about a specific food.

Anyway where does the best burger in Leicestershire?

I really rated GBK in the short time they were in town. Never actually tried HBC. Went to Honest Burger in London last week and they were decent enough. There's got to be better out there though.

I'm sure there's an existing thread on this from a few years back. 

About as exciting as the 'What's happened to Asda' debate or the hair products thread. No, I didn't make that up. 

2 hours ago, Langston said:

Phenomenal food but toilets not befitting a developed nation from my experience.

Piss soaked chipboard and exposed plumbing not your cup of tea? 

There’s a pop up called the burgerologist who are in Leicestershire. They are at my local every few months and they are unreal. Definitely worth checking out to see if they are anywhere near you at any point. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

There’s a pop up called the burgerologist who are in Leicestershire. They are at my local every few months and they are unreal. Definitely worth checking out to see if they are anywhere near you at any point. 

Hired them for a work bash and they were fantastic. 

• Like 1

For anyone staying in Bristol on the 29th, a trip up to Clifton to Milk Bun is highly recommended.

On Match day, swing by Oowee on North Street heading down to Ashton Gate, it's a Bristol treasure.

I make it a point to go to Crafty whenever I'm up in Leicester. I rate them highly and I'm spoilt down here.

On 16/03/2024 at 06:24, Unabomber said:

These guys are at Brew in Ashby on Saturday should anyone want a world class beer and burger 

17 hours ago, Daggers said:

If a shop is charging up to £30 for burger and chips I’d be wanting a handjob and taxi home afterwards included. 

If a shop is charging £30 for a burger, chips, a handjob and a taxi home afterwards I’d be wanting details of how to reserve.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

If a shop is charging £30 for a burger, chips, a handjob and a taxi home afterwards I’d be wanting details of how to reserve.

0116-222-2222, ask for Barry

IMG_5504.jpeg

• Haha 1