Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Fan Store prices

Starting to really fall short of other clubs. At present, Liverpool, Man U, even Forest are selling this seasons kits for between £10-20. Yet here we are again, with a measly 30% off.

Why is it so hard to get a fair price for merchandise from a club in turmoil? Out of touch to put in mildly.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ThorpeAstleyFox said:

Fans need to stop buying replica shirts until they are less than £40 at release. We collectively have the power to change this extortionate practice but lack the organisation to do so.

Exactly, it’s a business. Skim the customers for as much as you can. If you want a sports direct gym t shirt with low quality advertising on it and are willing to pay more than a fiver for it, that’s the problem….

56 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Exactly, it’s a business. Skim the customers for as much as you can. If you want a sports direct gym t shirt with low quality advertising on it and are willing to pay more than a fiver for it, that’s the problem….

It’s a business where all the rival teams are serving their fans better.

For years I’ve deluded myself about pricing and decisions by the club with the point of view that it’s putting money into the club I’ve loved since a child. Even trying to find rationale in the situation that you need a membership to get tickets.

But these days it’s safe to say that I’m getting very jaded by it all. Head up their own arses type of thing.

• Like 1

It’s all down to what stocks they have left. No need to knock them out for a tenner if there isn’t much stock left.

Also think of the possible play offs, these will be sold at full price within days of the final being announced. Thats if we got there.

The quantities ordered vary per season, and so maybe they cut back massively on their premiership quantity orders 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbh if you look hard enough you can find stuff cheaper elsewhere

Not even hard enough, message me with your measurements and I'll get you a tailor made knock off of probably better quality for a fiver from Asia. Let's start a revolution, £2 referral fee for any orders you send my way.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah fake tat

Mate you’re buying a £63 polyester template top with a badge on. Let that sink in. I bought last seasons shirt of dh gate for £11 and other than it being a bit tighter there was no difference. You’re being ripped off

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Football shirts are over priced throughout the board so I can't hate on our club specifically for that.

What has annoyed me however....the upcoming signing session...

You used to be able to take  like upto 2 items to be signed,  you know, like the club giving something back allowing fans to meet the players and get things signed....

Not with king power, kids can't take their own items, instead, they have to pay £10 for a player card and your only allowed that 1 item signed.

So absolutely no good gesture, just a money making scheme.

King power rinsing the money and life out of everyone.

Fvck off!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Football shirts are over priced throughout the board so I can't hate on our club specifically for that.

What has annoyed me however....the upcoming signing session...

You used to be able to take  like upto 2 items to be signed,  you know, like the club giving something back allowing fans to meet the players and get things signed....

Not with king power, kids can't take their own items, instead, they have to pay £10 for a player card and your only allowed that 1 item signed.

So absolutely no good gesture, just a money making scheme.

King power rinsing the money and life out of everyone.

Fvck off!

Who’s doing the next signing? I didn’t get an email about that.

On the kit situation, DHGate never seem to have badges and adidas logo on so bloody useless for buying for my lad if they ship like that. Kids get bullied for stuff like that 😂

IMG_5720.thumb.jpeg.dacbecff4467a28236f52061b04b8306.jpeg

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Who’s doing the next signing? I didn’t get an email about that.

On the kit situation, DHGate never seem to have badges and adidas logo on so bloody useless for buying for my lad if they ship like that. Kids get bullied for stuff like that 😂

IMG_5720.thumb.jpeg.dacbecff4467a28236f52061b04b8306.jpeg

Harry Winks & Mads Hermansen so actually a decent one. 

But It reads as though it's £10 per player card & can't get other items signed so couldn't take a shirt or something which most kids would want to do...

And yeah, I've ordered from DH Gate before, don't worry they do come with the badges, badges are often hidden on the site.

As for the item itself, delivery can be a long time & then the fit can vary. Shame to wait 2 months for something that fits like a wet suit 

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Harry Winks & Mads Hermansen so actually a decent one. 

But It reads as though it's £10 per player card & can't get other items signed so couldn't take a shirt or something which most kids would want to do...

And yeah, I've ordered from DH Gate before, don't worry they do come with the badges, badges are often hidden on the site.

As for the item itself, delivery can be a long time & then the fit can vary. Shame to wait 2 months for something that fits like a wet suit 

Might actually pay for that. I know it sounds like a sucker move. But the cards actually look ok, and my lad has a few now. £10 in total by the way, not per player.

I think they don’t like kits being signed anymore because of eBay and it’s likely to attract sellers and not fans. When we went to the Fatawu signing the guy in front of us was an eBay seller. It was nice to see him waste a tenner.

Might actually pay for that. I know it sounds like a sucker move. But the cards actually look ok, and my lad has a few now. £10 in total by the way, not per player.

I think they don’t like kits being signed anymore because of eBay and it’s likely to attract sellers and not fans. When we went to the Fatawu signing the guy in front of us was an eBay seller. It was nice to see him waste a tenner.

Ahh fair enough.  I just remember when you used to be able to go and get anything signed so just feels like the club siphoning money out of the fans again.

I guess a lot has changed since the last time I went to a player signing.

I think it's 2 players that people would really want to meet so it's good to have them there in one session.

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Ahh fair enough.  I just remember when you used to be able to go and get anything signed so just feels like the club siphoning money out of the fans again.

I guess a lot has changed since the last time I went to a player signing.

I think it's 2 players that people would really want to meet so it's good to have them there in one session.

My lad got the black away kit for his birthday last year and it was definitely fake. When I put it next to mine you could feel the difference in the fabric, felt very cheap. But I guess there is a sliding scale and it’s luck of the draw.

I got last seasons off eBay from a guy who must have had a bunch of adidas stock. 100% genuine and only cost £20. He’s banned now though 😂

• Haha 1

I’m going to give DHGate a go with the New England kit. Not got much to lose there as I’m not prepared to pay those prices!

Just make sure you size up and go for a seller with a lot of reviews.

• Like 1