Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chrysalis

All I need to do is stop watching games for rest of season.

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Won every game bar one I havent watched, the ones I have missed I have been told we have had our best performances and average goals scored is between 3 and 4 goals.

I take it today was one of them?! 

15 hours ago, bovril said:

Same here. What's more I've watched Leeds, Cov, Leeds, Bristol and score updates of the middlesbrough game at the same pub. Decided to walk in the park instead today.

Have also got to the point I'm afraid to check the scores live. Alexa what's the score Leicester vs    .... Only to hear the opponents name come up first as in QPR 2 Leicester nil .😐

16 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Won every game bar one I havent watched, the ones I have missed I have been told we have had our best performances and average goals scored is between 3 and 4 goals.

yeah sorry but you cant watch the games for the rest of the season, youve got to take this one for the team

2 minutes ago, foxgas said:

I made my comeback after cancer operation yesterday, first game since Swansea win in January. The team played well and atmosphere was  certainly better than when we were a mile in front. I think they must have missed me. Watching on TV has been hell.

great your back foxgas, perspective for me and all:thumbup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Do it and I'll get you a beer or two when we win the thing to celebrate 😂🍻

4 hours ago, foxgas said:

I made my comeback after cancer operation yesterday, first game since Swansea win in January. The team played well and atmosphere was  certainly better than when we were a mile in front. I think they must have missed me. Watching on TV has been hell.

Welcome back! Hope you're doing well.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Please, we all beg of you, don't watch again this season! :thumbup:

• Haha 1

On 02/04/2024 at 10:01, foxgas said:

Good man, now get yourself down for every match pls!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2024 at 15:27, grobyfox1990 said:

Good man, now get yourself down for every match pls!

We have won all three home games since my comeback, feeling crap should really give tonight a miss...... Iike  f**k!

17 minutes ago, foxgas said:

We have won all three home games since my comeback, feeling crap should really give tonight a miss...... Iike  f**k!

Don't you dare give tonight a miss!!!!!! I am only just getting out from behind the sofa after Saturday...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don't you dare give tonight a miss!!!!!! I am only just getting out from behind the sofa after Saturday...

Got my voice back today, just in time.

• Like 1