Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Blackburn Game Sold Out

8 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Just checked the website and the Blackburn game is showing sold out already? 

Have we honestly got 29k season ticket holders and members?

Yes, otherwise they would not have sold.

I remember same thing happened in 2013/14 - let's hope it's a repeat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Think there's approx 22-23k STHs. 

Given the permutations of potentially being promoted/crowned title winners, I'm not surprised it's sold out? 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ronnup said:

There'll be a lot of folk that haven't been much at all this season but fancied the last game. Sadly 

Fine with that providing people aren't taking a chance to buy them to sell on to make a quick buck.

Edited by Quorndon_Fox
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ronnup said:

There'll be a lot of folk that haven't been much at all this season but fancied the last game. Sadly 

We have enough season holders and members for this to be a sell out, a lot don’t go to every game (which is fine) but it’s no surprise how big that last game will be so no surprises really. 

23 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

It's the last game of the season where we might be lifting a trophy live on Sky. Obviously commercial partners, sponsors, media and the whole rest of the football circus will have gotten their seats in anticipation

13 minutes ago, ronnup said:

This.

Got my 15 year old daughter loads of tickets this season and shes accumulated about 25 points.

Waited for the day i could get her a ticket  in the area i always could get one and yep- all gone!

Will be full of day trippers with their flasks and filbert the foxes spending more time on instra/tikkytok than watching the game.

just what we need when we will more than likely need an atmosphere to get our players going to get the points we need.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

This.

Got my 15 year old daughter loads of tickets this season and shes accumulated about 25 points.

Waited for the day i could get her a ticket  in the area i always could get one and yep- all gone!

Will be full of day trippers with their flasks and filbert the foxes spending more time on instra/tikkytok than watching the game.

just what we need when we will more than likely need an atmosphere to get our players going to get the points we need.

Exactly the same..terrible really. Expect the same if we get promoted every week also. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Any idea if it’s on Sky Sports?

Sky probably waiting for what happens with permutations in and around the table. They can decide whenever they like given all games start at the same time. 

• Like 1

My youngest son is on 44 points. Usually get him a ticket close by to our season tickets. Foolishly let it go by his selling date so I could get two together for him and his uncle who is on lower points, and then it sells out. 

He'll be devastated if it's a promotion deciding/trophy receiving match.

It is really annoying.

Especially when you consider every game bar Coventry has gone to STH guests. Yeah, they’re entitled to buy them as they’ve accrued the points but it’s just frustrating when you consider that many of them won’t have been a large bulk of the games. 

Hopefully Blackburn don’t take their full allocation and we can get an extra 1000 in. 

• Like 1

Not surprised really don't forget Top's mates from Thailand will probably need about 1000 tickets. Remember 2016 when everyman and his dog managed to get on the parade around the pitch with the trophy.

59 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

We have enough season holders and members for this to be a sell out, a lot don’t go to every game (which is fine) but it’s no surprise how big that last game will be so no surprises really. 

Vardy’s last game potentially.

• Sad 1

I don't think we know yet whether Blackburn will take the full 3300 allocation, so a few more might go on sale.  But best to assume not. 

Blackburn pretty much gave us as many tickets as we wanted up there, so they're certainly "entitled" to 3300.   And at the moment it looks like it could be an important game for them.