Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Quorndon_Fox

Blackburn Game Sold Out

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This simply isn't true; people seem to be falling into the trap of believing it's the same members going every week, but the reality is it's spread about.

Game 1: Member 1 might go

Game 2: Member 2 might go

Game 3: Member 3 might go

Game 4: Member 1 and 3 might go

Game 5: Members 2 and 4 might go

Game 6: Member 4 might go.

etc

etc

Game 23: Members 1, 2, 3 and 4 all want to go to the big game, despite never all attending the same fixtures before that season, thus meaning tickets run out for people who would usually get from from a season ticket holder etc. 

People have got tickets because they've got a membership and got points. 

I've got a membership and enough points. My son has a membership and 14 points. I understand the system , I'm just annoyed that a lad who's been going all season misses out for someone who probably hasn't been arsed until the last game. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

LCFC are thickos in the main but even they don't give 1300 extra tickets to the away team who hopefully will have nothing to play for surely.

This is something the fan groups could have picked up on to try and make sure as many tickets went to home fans as possible, but communications are basically non existent, may as well send a fax to Rudkin.

I've just emailed about this in a personal capacity and they have offered the full 3300 to Blackburn lol

Waiting to hear if they're going to take them all.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ashley said:

Blackburn end holds 7k, they never get anywhere near to splitting the away end. 

They're entitled to a 2k tickets under EFL rules and I was told that's all we'd be given them for the last day of the season.

Yeah, I realise that.   I meant "entitled", as in it's usually only fair if someone gives you well over 2000 tickets to reciprocate if they want a similar number.

But it looks like 2k is all they've got, as their website ticket new said

"Our allocation for this encounter is 2,042 tickets."

If that's the case, then the club presumably put M1 block ticket straight on sale?

6 hours ago, FilbertRenard said:

The last home game is always popular and sells out, that it has sold out this year shouldn't be a surprise.

The Everton game however was a disgrace.  Not only was almost all of the members availability given to corporates, etc but the club had continued to sell memberships as the season progressed so there wasn't even enough seats for the gold members.  It's been 8 years and, no,  I'm still not over it :)

Same as me, I was a Gold Member then and expected to get my ticket but 3,000 Thais from King Power made their way into the ground instead. I ended up buying a ticket for £250 from an Everton fan outside.

7 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Was easier to get a ticket in Bangkok than Leicester for the Everton game in 2016

Not gonna lie it does cross my mind sometimes that I used to go on my own on a Tuesday night in League one but couldn't attend that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Not gonna lie it does cross my mind sometimes that I used to go on my own on a Tuesday night in League one but couldn't attend that.

I was very lucky to attend as a season ticket holder. But I remember someone I knew at the time working at a Leicestershire stables and being inundated with people from Thailand who had tickets to the game, wanting to hack out in Leicestershire countryside. I’ll also never forget having to watch the portrait of the King of Thailand being paraded about during the celebrations. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I was very lucky to attend as a season ticket holder. But I remember someone I knew at the time working at a Leicestershire stables and being inundated with people from Thailand who had tickets to the game, wanting to hack out in Leicestershire countryside. I’ll also never forget having to watch the portrait of the King of Thailand being paraded about during the celebrations. 

Well that makes me feel even worse. 

You have to love how Top was so keen to hog the trophy yet so petulant about getting so much criticism for last season. Can't have it both ways pal.

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

One of my everlasting city memories is Tuesday night against Stockport in the teaming rain. Sat there on my own as my dad was stuck in traffic coming home from work…. Absolutely buzzing 5 minutes in when it was 1-1 thinking it was going to be a classic…. Nothing happened in the following 85 minutes lollol 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Well that makes me feel even worse. 

You have to love how Top was so keen to hog the trophy yet so petulant about getting so much criticism for last season. Can't have it both ways pal.

Sorry mate! Was not my intention at all. King Power care about King Power and Leicester city are a vehicle for that. You are Leicester till you die and you’ll always be more a Leicester fan than Aiyawatt.

• Thanks 1

I’m a member, 50+ points, forgot to go on the Monday to get tickets, went on the Tuesday and barely anything left, so there must be a huge number of members with 35+ points.

strange thing though, first half of the season, I would always purchase the same seats in C1, always available, then all of a sudden didn’t matter how early I went on, they were always taken, can only think they were given as ST to someone 

24 minutes ago, AjcW said:

One of my everlasting city memories is Tuesday night against Stockport in the teaming rain. Sat there on my own as my dad was stuck in traffic coming home from work…. Absolutely buzzing 5 minutes in when it was 1-1 thinking it was going to be a classic…. Nothing happened in the following 85 minutes lollol 

O'Grady scored against us. God it's sad I remember this shit.

• Haha 1

Luckily was browsing my inbox before the Friday was out lo and behold few tickets left. Managed to grab one I think it's either unsold Blackburn tickets or adjacent to the sway fans in the family stand. New experience.

22 hours ago, AjcW said:

I remember that. My son and I came up from down here. Also caught in traffic so arrived 10 minutes late. Didn’t even see the goals. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

Does any one know what time they stop letting people in, can I still get in at half time?

Close at half time.