Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Scarves for WYS vs Southampton

It was effective and moving again on Saturday and the overall emotion was one of solidarity. As this forum demonstrates there are a multitude of angles and opinions but for that moment we’re demonstratively united in one desire, a positive result.

• Like 1

Some lads at the top of the high street started singing when you’re smiling using a busker’s microphone, on Saturday after the game. As I was waiting for my taxi, lifted my scarf over my head and joined in. I agree, it’ll be the norm soon.

9 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I cannot get my head around anyone who is against us singing this because it isn't some plodding Sinatra version. 

Welcome to the woke era 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I personally don’t understand the version of wys when it’s sung at supersonic speed, all the words get jumbled and not many participate. 

Just a suggestion but how about for the Blackburn game 85 or 90 mins we hold our scarves back up and do the version before kick off like Liverpool do YNWA or Man City blue moon.. now that would be a talking point.. 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2024 at 15:56, SemperEadem said:

32E4F660-DF9F-45B1-BF38-AE5315954F1B.jpeg.5d500e58f68f331c6b033bcb7465bc41.jpeg

I'm normally one of the first to criticise the club and loathe to give them any credit atm but the honesty flags (stupid name) do add something.

I only get to home games a couple of times a season, but hearing the PHG and WYS on highlights always gives me a small dose of that feeling of home from afar.  

Great work as always @Union FS, can't wait to see the Tifo for Vards.