Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don’t care what anyone thinks, I want to win this competition!

another chance to get minutes into Raviszzoli, Bristric and Doyle. Give some more of the youngsters like Hutchinson and Neale some minutes.

Win 6-0 and then move on to the next round.

  • Like 3
Posted

Are all the international youth squads got another game next week or could the likes of Kangasniemi, Page and Howell be back?

 

Really want Kangasniemi to force Brussell to have to play him, once he gets a chance I think he'll instantly improve us defensively.

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Are all the international youth squads got another game next week or could the likes of Kangasniemi, Page and Howell be back?

 

Really want Kangasniemi to force Brussell to have to play him, once he gets a chance I think he'll instantly improve us defensively.

Lovely assist for Finland the other night 

Posted
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Are all the international youth squads got another game next week or could the likes of Kangasniemi, Page and Howell be back?

 

Really want Kangasniemi to force Brussell to have to play him, once he gets a chance I think he'll instantly improve us defensively.

Totally agree Ric

 

Finland U21 play next Tuesday also sadly 

  • Sad 1
Posted
37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Are all the international youth squads got another game next week or could the likes of Kangasniemi, Page and Howell be back?

 

Really want Kangasniemi to force Brussell to have to play him, once he gets a chance I think he'll instantly improve us defensively.

According to AI none of them should be available sadly 

Posted
2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I don’t care what anyone thinks, I want to win this competition!

another chance to get minutes into Raviszzoli, Bristric and Doyle. Give some more of the youngsters like Hutchinson and Neale some minutes.

Win 6-0 and then move on to the next round.

The one player I want convinced about after last time was Doyle. Seemed to take ten times as many touches as were required in practically every situation

Posted
22 minutes ago, CornwallFox said:

The one player I want convinced about after last time was Doyle. Seemed to take ten times as many touches as were required in practically every situation

I think that’s exactly why this competition is so good for us to be involved in, players like Doyle can be given minutes and time to get his touch in and see if he’s any good with very low stakes. 

Posted

I imagine he'll want to play the likes or Riis, Lundstrum and maybe even McCarthy just to give them some minutes ahead of the next league game. Doubt it but hope Chaplin is somewhere near to get a run out.

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know why Carr didn't feature last game. Was it an injury or a selection choice?

 

Considering Martin isn't a fan of Howell defensively and Wes Burns looks shot I think he could have a chance of making that position his own this season.

Edited by honeybradger

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...