Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Michael Ricketts

His loan spell at Cardiff finishes this week and Leeds want them to pay more of his wages which Cardiff cannot do so he'll be returning to Leeds. They obviously don't need or want him and foxfanzine have rumoured he's being linked with us.

He has scored 5 times for Cardiff this season, nothing special and they are doing remarkably better than us.

:blink: there must be loads of better options than this guy surely!!!

yeah, Henry and Ronaldo but they wont come to Leicester! Think realistic. We are near the bottom of the league, the fans are against the manager and we have no money so who would want to come to a strugglinh club? Im not saying that Ricketts will be the player we need but i wouldnt mind to see a player like him. He is a realistic target.

He is useless!!!

I live and work in Leeds and my firm sends me off to Elland Road regulary with clients to "entertain them".

Ricketts is an absolute donkey! He is so fat he looks pregnant and has a terrible attitude. He even laughed once when he missed sitter. He basically did well at Bolton and then got a juicy contract at the Boro which set him up for life. Boro are still paying some of his wages.

Rubbish

I think Hume and hammond would play well with a forward that can do those 4 things. Lets face it i doubt we will sign a prolific scorer so get a target man that can actually play and get the occasional few.

I doubt we could attract any promising players - we are in dire straits so who would want to come here? Ricketts is well past his best but he's the calibre of players Levein will have to look at cos I doubt any decent strikers would be interested in us.

I doubt we could attract any promising players - we are in dire straits so who would want to come here? Ricketts is well past his best but he's the calibre of players Levein will have to look at cos I doubt any decent strikers would be interested in us.

exactly my point!

It's just show how easy a fall is doesn't it?

From being an England and regular premiership footballer, to being a misfit in the championship with Cardiff, and to think he scored the winning goal against us in our league game!! :ph34r:

It's just show how easy a fall is doesn't it?

From being an England and regular premiership footballer, to being a misfit in the championship with Cardiff, and to think he scored the winning goal against us in our league game!! :ph34r:

all of the so called shit players do, but the fact is he is better than our strikers.

Archived