Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matty Fryatt Discussing terms

ill be quite impressed if we land him . could anybody CONFERM if he is a target man type of striker or more of finisher/skillful kind of striker as there seems to be conflicting reports on a few threads

CL didn't admit that he'd made a mistake.

Just because we can all see that he's made one and he's acted as if perhaps he believes he might have suffered an error of judgement, he certainly hasn't admitted he's made a mistake.

Do you understand?

Depends how you look at it, to me it's a massive admission, Ok he hasn't put it in writing, although I suspect you'd like it in blood. ;)

what do you reckon to matthew piper returning?

not having a great time at sunderland and he was reluctant to leave leicester?

Would be nice but it wont happen. Levein wont have even heard of him will he? I doubt Piper is half the player that he was when he left anyway. All those operations must have taken away a bit of his pace!

Matt Fryatt, does'nt excite me one little bit tbh. :(:(

fryatt could be good. but i agree although the prospect of a rising star excites me, I don't think we can get away from the need for goals immediately.

He's a good player and it'll be interesting to see how he gets on at this level.

Its a massive gamble on a player who cud well be out of his depth, esp considering are current position, thats why he does'nt excite me, given we were midtable then yes id be very happy. I just hope he brings someone else in too thats more expierenced and has a proven goal scoring record at minimum championship level.

Would'nt it be a bitch if this turns out like the Lovell signing.

We all knew that we were after Lovell though , with Levein coming out and saying he was in talks.

So that got our hopes up.

He's more careful these days , there's one site that says we're after him , and thats not the most realiable.

Be patient , im sure whoever he signs will turn out too be a dud :ph34r::ph34r::cry:

what their fans say about him...

"Glad to get rid of him. He appears to have an attitude problem and breathing difficulties.

However much you've paid - it's too much.

When he can be bothered to breath and run, he's actually quite good."

Ive been on about 3 of walsall's messageboards, and 90% of people are really annoyed at Merson for selling him and think that without him they are going to get relegated.

The only thing is, we still have a very real chance of going down ourselves, so im still not sure if he would come to us :whistle:

We all knew that we were after Lovell though , with Levein coming out and saying he was in talks.

So that got our hopes up.

He's more careful these days , there's one site that says we're after him , and thats not the most realiable.

Be patient , im sure whoever he signs will turn out too be a dud :ph34r::ph34r::cry:

:laugh:

Why bother when they can have him from us for a knock down price in a few months time?

:laugh: :D

Archived