Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Fryatt Signs

yeah PRESTON

If that's the case then he'll have to weigh up either going to a small club that's likely never to get out of the Championship with average facilities ie Preston; or a club that's medium sized, has a better chance of getting into the Premiership (in the long run) and has excellent facilities ie Leicester. Let's hope he's a smart boy.

Was just about to ask if you'd heard anything on your thread.. Anything on the PNE message boards?

There seems to be a lot of confusion at the moment. I understand we put in a late bid that was accepted. The only news that sounds definate is that he has left Wallsall. We have had one of our players on loan to Wallsall and they are very keen to sign him so it is thought that he would be part of the Fryatt deal.

There were rumours about us signing Simon Whaley for a while then its seemed to go quiet and then suddenly yesterday he was announced as a PNE player!

We'll know either way tomorrow.

Levein said friday he expects news in 48 hours. I would'nt have thought he'd be unvieled today.

Fryatt might be at the game waching , and he might have signed , but nothing will be confirmed officially 'till tomorrow.

Good things come too those who wait.

:ph34r:

Well, I somehow can't understand how this thread hasn't gotten more attention. As of right now, it looks like we're really to sign a promising young striker.

And nobody seems to care! :unsure:

But to tell you the truth, I fear that even if we should sign him, his potential could be destroyed and that he'll lose any motivation that he had before. It could very well be the case that Fryatt turns out to be another panic buy and that he'll underperform heavily, seeing how much some of our current players are caring. They and Levein's tactics could drag him down.

Maybe it's because most of us are sort of fed up with the way things are going at the moment. After all those promises we've heard in the past, people just no longer believe what they hear. I see it myself, I've become slightly lethargic, impassionate.

Keepin that in mind, I still have hope for our team.

in spoting life atfter match comments by levein

Meanwhile, Levein dismissed reports a deal for Walsall striker Matty Fryatt had been finalised, saying: "He's one of the players we're interested in, but a deal's not yet been done."

full story Jol not so Jolly

probably having a medical tomorrow

Posted by The Voice From Above on another forum. :thumbup:;)

CL after the game...

The Scot also dismissed reports that the club have signed and sealed a deal for Walsall striker Matt Fryatt.

"He's one of the players we're interested in, but a deal's not yet been done," added Levein.

Posted by The Voice From Above on another forum. :thumbup:;)
CL after the game...

The Scot also dismissed reports that the club have signed and sealed a deal for Walsall striker Matt Fryatt.

"He's one of the players we're interested in, but a deal's not yet been done," added Levein.

I saw this on Sky Sports News this morning too :unsure:

he should take a leaf out of Oniells book.

when thatcher was looking to leave millwall Oniell tried to bring him here.

thatcher told him he would think about it and at the same time was checking out other clubs.

Oniell then pulled the plug on the deal because if the guy wasnt commited to coming here he did not want him.

he should take a leaf out of Oniells book.

when thatcher was looking to leave millwall Oniell tried to bring him here.

thatcher told him he would think about it and at the same time was checking out other clubs.

Oniell then pulled the plug on the deal because if the guy wasnt commited to coming here he did not want him.

Would we sign anybody with that approach though? :huh:

It does seem strange that there are hardly any stories about this. All the papers have briefly mentioned that he will be signing today but I would have thought it would be all over the internet on websites like SkySports, but I can't find anything.

The main factor for Fryatt is that he won't have to move house. He was born in Nuneaton so there is a chance he's a Leicester fan anyway. Plus last night's performance might well have a bearing on his decision. Have Preston even made a bid? They are better than us at the minute, but that's because we are under-achieving. We have a better ground, more fans and have a culture where young players get a chance at our club.

Please Fryatt, sign on the dotted line.

DER DER DER DER ............................... MATTY FRYATT, DER DER DER DER ...................... MATTY FRYATT

Archived