Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Tim Davies

Yeah right - so to test your idea then, when the club was in administration why did just over 3,000 fans put their money into the Trust by becoming members. Others may have chucked coins into our buckets, but the initial grand total of all that was £100k.

Dream on

I put money into the buckets and joined the Trust, I have filled in your questionaires and returned them. For my £10 you have given me nothing concrete (ask no1 'fan' Tim Davies about the return he has had for his investment in the club) or any changes to the club apart from a dismal re-recording of the Post Horn Gallop.

How about a poll sent out to members regarding CL? Then see if the FT can put any pressure onto the club and the media armed with evidence in favour of sacking Levein.

Again the fans are the ones being blamed for the incompetance of the LCFC board and you are in their pockets.

Have you noticed though when we all first started emailing TD we were getting a couple of paragraphs and now people are just getting 3 lines.

As for emailing him being a waste of time, I emailed about the players ignoring us at the Sheffield Wednesday and he said he would 'have a word' whether he did or he didnt they acknowledged us at the end of saturdays game so maybe not a waste of time after all.

Three things off this thread -

1) Foxes Trust - words fail me you really are worse at PR than Paul Mace ever was and that takes some doing. What a shower you currently are, what efforts have you made increase your membership when the Club needs it's fans more than ever?

2) Rob Kelly - part of the problem he should go too. He was brought in by the Club and to be honest he's been bloody awful, I wonder if they hadn't meddled and let CL do his job with his people if we'd be in this state? Too many people with their own agenda's all undermining the manager and all brought together by Tim Davies.......... work it out!!!

3) Emailing Tim Davies - what a complete waste of time, he hasn't got the first clue what to do, instead of sending 3 line responses he should be out doing his job of attracting new investors and raising the profile of the Club.

You might be right there, but have you any evidence that he's been bloody awful or are you just generalising because basically everyone's been awful? I don't know much about the man other that he had a hand in the Hume, Nissa and McCarthy transfers.

You might be right there, but have you any evidence that he's been bloody awful or are you just generalising because basically everyone's been awful? I don't know much about the man other that he had a hand in the Hume, Nissa and McCarthy transfers.

Erm, Ric look at the league position and how we play, I would put that forward as evidence, exhibit A.

Always makes me laugh when people think the assistant is blameless, apart from Stuart Pearce (who played under Clough) I can't recall any others stepping up and making a better fist of it.

*cue several posts relating to assistants that have in fact been very successful* :ermm::ph34r:

Erm, Ric look at the league position and how we play, I would put that forward as evidence, exhibit A.

Always makes me laugh when people think the assistant is blameless, apart from Stuart Pearce (who played under Clough) I can't recall any others stepping up and making a better fist of it.

*cue several posts relating to assistants that have in fact been very successful* :ermm::ph34r:

Billy Davies at Preston? Haha. ;)

Billy Davies at Preston.

Kevin Blackwell at Leeds.

David Tuttle at Millwall.

3 that completely changed the fortunes of the club straight the way. Might not necessarily be long term successes but both Davies and Blackwell are doing only what us fans dream of at the minute - taking their club to the brink of the premiership.

:smile::smile::smile::whistle: If you know what the response is going to be why post what you did :smile:

Micky Adams?

I put money into the buckets and joined the Trust, I have filled in your questionaires and returned them. For my £10 you have given me nothing concrete (ask no1 'fan' Tim Davies about the return he has had for his investment in the club) or any changes to the club apart from a dismal re-recording of the Post Horn Gallop.

How about a poll sent out to members regarding CL? Then see if the FT can put any pressure onto the club and the media armed with evidence in favour of sacking Levein.

Again the fans are the ones being blamed for the incompetance of the LCFC board and you are in their pockets.

Erm - we sent a survey out to members on Sunday night, so you have either not updated us with your current e-mail address or you haven't renewed. E-Mail [email protected] and we can check our database

You are rather pre-judging the results though, we have had a flood of responses -having analysed the first batch it's 50% for keeping CL & 50% against - but we have many more to analyse, so this could change.

Look out for some of the comments we have received from our members on our website soon

Billy Davies at Preston.

Kevin Blackwell at Leeds.

David Tuttle at Millwall.

3 that completely changed the fortunes of the club straight the way. Might not necessarily be long term successes but both Davies and Blackwell are doing only what us fans dream of at the minute - taking their club to the brink of the premiership.

also research the history of these manager's and it proves dont need history of success.

Just sent this to Tim:

Dear Tim,

I know you must get a lot of emails with "Levein Out" etc basically being the main topic, so I will keep this (quite) short and (quite) sweet to hopefully not bore you. As demonstrated in recent games against Sheffield United and Spurs, we have a squad good enough to be flirting with the top 6. It is quite obvious that the players can motivate themselves to play against these big clubs, but can't motivate themselves to play against the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, Plymouth etc.

I do actually think that Mr Levein has done quite well since being appointed manager here, as he has brought the squad age down considerably and brought in some players from the academy, and most of his transfers are very adequate for this division (perhaps excluding Kisnorbo). But, it is quite clear that he can't motivate the squad or even discipline the squad. We undoubtably have one of the best squads in this division and so our current league position is somewhat dire. I truely believe that even if we had the worlds best 11 players playing for us, we would still be in the position that we are in due to the lack of motivation and passion within the team. Perhaps bringing in someone with passion for Leicester City in a role working alongside Craig who could motivate the team would be a good idea? (Gary McAllister?) But one of the main jobs as a manager is to motivate the team, and if you can't do that properly, you aren't doing you're job properly. If you don't do you're job properly, you should be sacked. Managing a football club in many ways is just like managing a business, if the manager of a company couldnt motivate the team properly and they were performing below expectations and being productively inefficient, the board would have no questions but to sack the manager, so in what way is this different?

The other thing the team lacks is passion. The players out there obviously don't care for the team and have little passion, all of them knowing that no matter how they perform, they will always get that nice bulging pay cheque. Seeing as their only aim is money, how about bringing in win/performance bonuses? Or even better still, playing the youth academy because they all have passion for the club (as shown in the recent Arsenal Reserve match). What would we lose if we played the whole youth team? We are losing now so it wouldn't make a difference if we lost then. I believe that passion is just as important as ability, and someone with a lot of passion and not much ability (i.e. our academy players) would perform better than someone with a lot of ability and no passion.(i.e.our current first team).

I know sacking Craig Levein is not a financially viable option at the moment, but surely getting relegated into League One isn't either? And surely the constantly falling attendance gates isn't either? However, I do think that if you were to get some of your stewards round with buckets, I'm sure there would be enough of a whip round from the desperate supporters to fund enough to be able to sack Levein. I am sure that 20,000 fans would happily enough give money to the fund, as would thousands of other Leicester fans who don't go to the matches, because unlike the players, the club means a lot to the supporters. As for the question "But who would be able to keep us up?", well I would like personally like to see a determined, passionate manager with ENGLISH football experience. Dave Penney is the obvious choice, or maybe even Martin Allen, or John Gorman? I do realise that it would take quite a lot of money to pay off the clubs they are at but there are managers out there who are not employed at present. Names such as Kevin Keegan, Gary McAllister, or even Phil Thompson (ex Liverpool Assistant Manager) to name a few.

Anyway, thanks for taking you're time to read this, and look forward to your reply. I do realise that you aren't going to instantly sack Craig after reading this email, but I just wanted to point out how the supporters are feeling at the moment, and I just hope you and the board take the right and very necessary action to keep us in this division before it is too late. 17 games would be enough for a new manager to come in and keep us up. Leave it until 10 games left and you will be pushing it. After 2 shocking defeats, now is the perfect time. And if you do reply, instead of just "taking note of my points", please do something about them instead of just taking note of them. I know you are a Leicester City supporter through and through, and you don't want you're club to go the same way as Forest. Now is the right time.

Kind Regards

WHAT THE HELL??? Just got a reply from TD and don't understand a bloody word of it, perhaps someone can help me? :huh:

You make some good points below. I agree we can do it but dont enough - knowing what i do i know the players on the whole care think that is more confidence - if i thought they did not care would not tolerate that... note your points with young academy players it is a huge step up for most.... sterman and wes and alan sh can do .... maybe chris o g. I do not sit here doing nothing ...

Kind regards

Tim

Get this joke of a man out the club!

WHAT THE HELL??? Just got a reply from TD and don't understand a bloody word of it, perhaps someone can help me? :huh:

You make some good points below. I agree we can do it but dont enough - knowing what i do i know the players on the whole care think that is more confidence - if i thought they did not care would not tolerate that... note your points with young academy players it is a huge step up for most.... sterman and wes and alan sh can do .... maybe chris o g. I do not sit here doing nothing ...

Kind regards

Tim

TD has hit the bottle.

Kind regards

Tim

:D:D:D

That's amazing! Please contact the club for an explanation.

Kind regards

Tim

alcoholic-766131.jpg

Kind regards

Tim

:laugh: That must be the bogus TD again!

seems a funny style to me - nowhere near the style he has used in previous mails. Could someone have hacked into his account, or has he indeed hit the bottle? ;)

he could be using some speech to text software. That can be pretty shite sometimes.

Kind regards

Tim

That's how tim usually writes, so it's quite geniue :whistle:

You've got his number, why don't you ring him and ask him what's going on.

I text him saying what i felt and what he should do and said he could ring me when he's not busy, didn't get a reply tho, don't really want to ring him incase he's doing something important, like sacking the gaffer.

I text him saying what i felt and what he should do and said he could ring me when he's not busy, didn't get a reply tho, don't really want to ring him incase he's doing something important, like sacking the gaffer.

If nothing is done by this time tomorrow I think you should ring him and ask him if a decision is going to be made within the near future or are we just plodding on?

Archived