Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Tim Davies

Yeah right - so to test your idea then, when the club was in administration why did just over 3,000 fans put their money into the Trust by becoming members. Others may have chucked coins into our buckets, but the initial grand total of all that was £100k.

Dream on

you've done yourselves no favours with that post.

100k is a 100k, at least 1/7 of whats required and not to be sneered at.

the only problem I have with it is i'd be giving CL my money :huh:

also it would never happen.

Yeah right - so to test your idea then, when the club was in administration why did just over 3,000 fans put their money into the Trust by becoming members. Others may have chucked coins into our buckets, but the initial grand total of all that was £100k.

Dream on

Am I the only one thinking that instead of been the fan's representative to the board you are the board's representative to the fans.

You are constantly putting down fan's critiscm's of the situation and justifying the board's actions.

Maybe if you took our concerns to the board's came here prior to every board meeting asking us the fans what you need to say then you may have more members.

Am I the only one thinking that instead of been the fan's representative to the board you are the board's representative to the fans.

You are constantly putting down fan's critiscm's of the situation and justifying the board's actions.

Maybe if you took our concerns to the board's came here prior to every board meeting asking us the fans what you need to say then you may have more members.

Two for two Chrysalis. :D;):thumbup: Agree with the sentiment there.

Foxes Trust are showing their true light now though. I think at first they had the fans best interests at heart but now they have got quite used to the free buffet and padded seats in the Super Arena that is the Walkers Bowl. I hope the buffet tastes as nice when your attending board meetings concerning the lowest amount of season tickets in decades and the redundancies of Fox Travel who won't be needed for the scenic route up to Cleethorpe's and beyond.

I have a dream.................

Dream on

Well that's the last bit of my money you will ever be recieving from me you ungratful Tossers. :mad:

Well that's the last bit of my money you will ever be recieving from me you ungratful Tossers. :mad:

All we were doing was illustrating that the idea was simplistic & not realistic - it wasn't supposed to offend anybody, so sorry if it did

We are pleased the Trust now owns £151,000 worth of shares.

We read the opinions of fans from message boards, as well as talking individually to fellow fans at games & take the combination of views into any meetings with the club dependent on the subject under discussion.

All we were doing was illustrating that the idea was simplistic & not realistic - it wasn't supposed to offend anybody, so sorry if it did

We are pleased the Trust now owns £151,000 worth of shares.

We read the opinions of fans from message boards, as well as talking individually to fellow fans at games & take the combination of views into any meetings with the club dependent on the subject under discussion.

Come on then, surely somethings been said about the situation we are in. There must be something you can report.

Can we afford to pay him off?

Has he got serious personal issues?

An dis the Richard Stearman rumour true?

Also have the board targeted any replacements as of yet? Must have irons in the fire?

Come on then, surely somethings been said about the situation we are in. There must be something you can report.

Can we afford to pay him off?

Has he got serious personal issues?

An dis the Richard Stearman rumour true?

Also have the board targeted any replacements as of yet? Must have irons in the fire?

What is the Stearman rumour???

If its the same one ive heard then its the one where we are selling Stearman to pay off CL

I was unsure if it was the:

"Chelsea are looking at Leicester Starlet Richard Stearman due to the new UEFA Champions League home based player restrictions rule"

If its the same one ive heard then its the one where we are selling Stearman to pay off CL

Newcastle scout was there on saturday taking notes on Stearman. Seemed very impressed.

CL will sell one of our best assets in order to bolster his crap team.

I was unsure if it was the:

"Chelsea are looking at Leicester Starlet Richard Stearman due to the new UEFA Champions League home based player restrictions rule"

Naaaah it's been said on another board that to pay Levein off we need some cash and there are a few clubs willing to but Stearman off us and it could be on the cards.

John Gregory?

I actually heard that myself from someone else on saturday, horrible news. Foxes_Trust has said that will never happen though.

Yeah thats the one except I heard it from someone on Sunday who works at the club but he's said he doesnt know how true it is so I dont know. Surely though if Joey is allegedly going would that help pay CL off instead? :ermm:

Yeah thats the one except I heard it from someone on Sunday who works at the club but he's said he doesnt know how true it is so I dont know. Surely though if Joey is allegedly going would that help pay CL off instead? :ermm:

It will cost £500k to pay Levein's contract up, then you've got Houston and Black who would go aswell. Kelly would probably stay as he was bought in at the request of the club.

Knocking on £750k for the lot, Joey won't fetch that much. Then if we get a manager from another club it's probably going to cost us £100-200k.

Connolly's money wiped out.

Joey's leaving on a free in the summer i'm afraid.

Archived