Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

Negativeness?

has anybody felt the bloody negitive vibes around the city at the moment ? we have callers to radio stations telling the hosts that we are already down ! i was in the bookies yesterday and some old fart comes up to me and tells me " were gone " , he even offered me 1000/1 that we would stay up although he back tracked when i said id have a tenner on it :whistle:

yes we are in a right mess , but for christ sake we are 2 (TWO) points adrift of safety , i certainly wont give up surviving until mathermaticlly impossible to stay up.

new manager = we unite behind him (whoever it may be) = lets have a focking good crack at keeping this great club up !!!! :scarf:

with a speech like that , give me the job :P

Negativity?

Actually, yes.

We are in a right mess, but this is a crap division and even a slight improvement should see us stay up.

yeah but by making my own word up it looks so much better :ph34r::P

has anybody felt the bloody negitive vibes around the city at the moment ? we have callers to radio stations telling the hosts that we are already down ! i was in the bookies yesterday and some old fart comes up to me and tells me " were gone " , he even offered me 1000/1 that we would stay up although he back tracked when i said id have a tenner on it :whistle:

yes we are in a right mess , but for christ sake we are 2 (TWO) points adrift of safety , i certainly wont give up surviving until mathermaticlly impossible to stay up.

new manager = we unite behind him (whoever it may be) = lets have a focking good crack at keeping this great club up !!!! :scarf:

these are the sort of people that folow a small crowd when not if we stay up they will be the first to say they thaught we would stay up

there just following what they think is the majority of fans views and as for the bloke who phoned up the radio and said we were mathmatically certain to go down.

probably a piss head

come on get behind the team up the city :fox: :scarf:

It's going to be hard for us to stay up even though we are only 2 points adrift. A new manager needs to get results fast and this team and club haven't got results for nearly 3 seasons now. We can't win away from home and a new manager wn't suddenly change that unless he's a miracle worker.

I think we're destined for relegation personally mainly because I haven't seen anything that proves otherwise, it might all change when we get a new manager but even so that's hardly evidence that we'll stay up is it?

It's going to be hard for us to stay up even though we are only 2 points adrift. A new manager needs to get results fast and this team and club haven't got results for nearly 3 seasons now. We can't win away from home and a new manager wn't suddenly change that unless he's a miracle worker.

I think we're destined for relegation personally mainly because I haven't seen anything that proves otherwise, it might all change when we get a new manager but even so that's hardly evidence that we'll stay up is it?

It's still early days, Levien has only been gone a week, if that!! A new manager will do us all the good and lif all the doom and gloom. As long as we get a manager with time to spare before the Brighton match we have a chance of staying up!!

Keep the faith lads!!!

I've had a bet on City winning just about every match this season because I thought the team was good enough - and everytime I heard the team announced I regretted wasting the money.

The bets indicate that I am normally a positive, optimistic person.

But for ages now it just seems there is no logic to any of the decisions we make, even sacking Levein which was far too late.

And now, we seem to be wanting to talk to more people than an election candidate at a garden party instead of having worked out our plan of action in advance.

Really heartening that.

Only 2 points adrift, only lost the last 6/7 matches, last win was when?

Its not so bad after all

Sheffield United back in 1901. Sheffield United being one of the top guns in this division along with Watford who we've also beaten and drawn, so on that basis our next win should be against Reading at the end of March :unsure: (Im only half joking btw)

I hate to say it but good ol' John Barber had a point last night! :ph34r:

He said IF we beat Brighton away, ALL we have to do is match them point for point and we're safe... Easy!! :thumbup:

Millwall are improving though, the new manager having a positive effect, plus young Marvin Williams is a bit of a gem to have. Infact i think they could well finish above Brighton at the end of the season. Ah.. at least it looks as if Crewe are dead and buried <_<

I reckon within 2 or 3 games of the new managers reign, we'll all know what division we'll be in next season!

Does anybody think we can still make the play-offs? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What bookies i want to find this old man

I can't see why he would have to be a miracle worker, i see it like this, a new manager will have a different theory to playing away from home, levein liked to be negative and go for a draw, whereas a new manager may have a different approach which will see us begin to win away?

Everyone needs to get a grip. All this talk of 'im not giving up until it's mathematically impossible'. For christs sake, it shouldn't come down to that. We have the players to get us out of this mess and we have to be positive.

Archived