Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

QPR Match Thread

I'm gonna celebrate my 2000th post with a leicester goal. So you might not hear from me for a few months!....Shit! thought I was on 1998! Mr C can you delete this and put me back to 1999!

lol looks like somebody didn't pass their Maths GCSE :thumbup::whistle:

This is a tough one tonight. I think it's all down to the attack, the midfield the defence and rab. More importantly 1 man called Fryatt. I've got a feeling he's gonna explode soon.

The new manager can pick up the pieces :)

Douglas

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Maybury :rolleyes:

Gudjonsson

Williams

Hughes

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Hammond, Smith, Gerrbrand, O'Grady, Wesolowski

Hughes on the left ahead of Smith? And in front of Nissa at full-back? :ermm:

What are the odds that we'll concede a goal following a cross from our left? :whistle:

Hughes on the left ahead of Smith? And in front of Nissa at full-back? :ermm:

What are the odds that we'll concede a goal following a cross from our left? :whistle:

To be fair smith has been shocking lately and nissa didn't look bad at all to me against southampton.

My team would be

Douglas

Maybury Gerrbrand Paddy © Nissa

Stearman weso joey smith

fryatt hume

I think it would be interesting to see stearman swapping with maybury as stearman looks quite good going forward and he will always work back and win the ball back.

I like the team anyway :Plol

I agree nils should have kept his place he played good on saturday, and smith as i have already said was a big disappointment for me, he has a good cross not much else, there is no point being fancy if you don't get the final shot away.

Can't believe gerrbrand has been dropped as an almost reaction to southamptons goal. He said in his interview the players were a team and he would not point the finger (as Levein liked to do). This is not exactly going to keep a steady ship swapping players around after a mistake is it. Hopefully patrik will learn from it though and come back more experienced, so long as he dont find himself in the reserves from now on

Archived