Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Well I’ve just taken a look in my betting account to find £60 quid in it.... haven’t made a bet since the World Cup. A quick trawl of settled bets says that I bet £3.30 at 19’s that Harry Kane would win the golden boot!

Happy days. So there’s a tenner gone on betfair exchange as it’s 85-1 that it’ll be Liverpool at HT and Leicester at FT!

Leicester 3-1 is also 100-1 and a Leicester win is at 8.2 so there’s money to be made as these outlandishly ridiculous bets are easy to cover/lay as it’s small stakes.

16 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Don’t trust people who only post winning bets after they have settled. 

I assume that's aimed at me?

Sorry to disappoint but having your trust is not high on my list of priorities.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

I assume that's aimed at me?

Sorry to disappoint but having your trust is not high on my list of priorities.

No it’s not aimed at any individual. I’m not disappointed that a stranger on a football forum doesn’t consider my trust a high priority it’s ok. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Don’t trust people who only post winning bets after they have settled. 

That would certainly apply to Twitter tipsters etc. But on here I definitely wouldn't expect everyone to post every single bet they made. Surely people are allowed to show their winning bets :dunno:

13 minutes ago, brucey said:

That would certainly apply to Twitter tipsters etc. But on here I definitely wouldn't expect everyone to post every single bet they made. Surely people are allowed to show their winning bets :dunno:

Oh Bucey

...oh wait.

19 minutes ago, brucey said:

yeah they can it's nothing personal at all just winds me up abit. Like show the bet pre game so people can see and think ahh looks good and potentially place the same bet. I'm all for us winning and taking cash from the bookies. 

15 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

yeah they can it's nothing personal at all just winds me up abit. Like show the bet pre game so people can see and think ahh looks good and potentially place the same bet. I'm all for us winning and taking cash from the bookies. 

To be fair to Buce he had done the Maddison shots on target one before and posted that one pre-match (page 1627). Though if everyone posted their bets pre-match this thread would get about 100 new posts per gameweek.

On 02/09/2018 at 16:47, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Had a bit of Matt Wallace to get a wildcard pick on Wednesday for the Ryder Cup team. 

Just won in Denmark today, 11/4. Won 3 times on the tour this year, I don't know how he can be ignored. 

I think the picks will be Casey, Wallace, Rafa Cabrera Bello and Poulter. 

Wallace likely to be excluded for a bigger name I feel. Maybe Garcia.