Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’m almost at levels of rage where I am considering driving to Manchester just to throw a turd at Pep, come and join me.

This isn’t even a very strong Lyon side. 

Man City’s first shit performance of the season.. and Col has bet on them... that encapsulates my betting in general.

Edited by Col city fan

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Same.

:nono:

These are the type of bets that fook me off the most. When you go with the odds and there is no clear reason why the team on form play like Sunday league players on the very day you pick them.

If you lose on a 3-1 shot, fine...

But Man City were 1-7 to get the second goal.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

:nono:

These are the type of bets that fook me off the most. When you go with the odds and there is no clear reason why the team on form play like Sunday league players on the very day you pick them.

If you lose on a 3-1 shot, fine...

But Man City were 1-7 to get the second goal.

The last 4 bets I’ve lost... 4 team accumulator all teams come in and Celtic draw 0-0. 3 teams, Roma blow a 2-0 lead,2 teams Real Madrid draw, 4 teams Napoli can’t beat a bunch of farmers. 

• Sad 1

Helsinki (can go 12pts clear of 2nd with a win with 4 games left, IF tied points are determine by H2H then I imagine HJK are already ahead in that one so could win title today) regardless they should still win.

Lorient

Laval (French 3rd)

Levski Sofia

Lausanne

Roda

Sassuolo

25/1 All home favs, Lausanne and Roda playing against teams who have lost their last 5

I was going to jokingly add "so avoid those two" - you know the rest

Edited by Walkers