Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

56 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Thought about Derby myself but so often you see a team get a big win in the cup to then follow it up with a shocker in the league that weekend. Sure enough.

The price wasn't even that great I only bet on them because of there victory in the week suppose it can work both ways.

Troyes are currently 13/8 with bet365. At home, in form. Same games same points, arguably troyes have played the better opposition, but auxerre are doing awful. 

Double with both to score at Bournemouth is just over 3/1.

You can thank me later ;)

• Like 3

Man city and real Madrid both away from home today. Go with both to win by more than one, bet365 is just over 3/1. In my opinion this is relatively safe.

For a riskier option, Villa, Middlesborough, Newport and Carlisle is a steal at just under 12/1.

Enjoy :)

On 04/09/2018 at 22:41, ScouseFox said:

365 do and the price difference is often extraordinary, because they offer the other side. 

if you only offer one side of a market you can quote whatever price you want. 

365 offer over and under so have to quote the correct price on both to avoid getting filled in. if they are 10/11 on over then they have to be close to 10/11 on under, too. paddy power, ladbrokes and most others only offer “maddison to have 1+ shot on target”, and therefore they can have that at however short a price they want. 

theres no examples on site now as there’s no matches for two weeks but if it’s anything like how ridiculous the world cup prices were you’ll be able to see how short a price they offer compared to the “true” price. 

possibly not doing a very good job of explaining but will try and show the price/line difference when i can. 

coming back to the point i was trying to make here. 365 offer both sides of the shots markets, bookies like sky don’t. 

an example from tonight;

skybet go: gundogan to have 2+ shots @ 8/13 

365 go: gundogan over 1.5 shots @ 1/1, as they also offer under 1.5 shots, so can’t shorten one price to a ridiculously short price to rip punters off without lengthening the other price. 

just something to look out for on markets that are only a one way offering, the margin/price will always be absurdly in favour of the bookmakers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bert said:

With all the disarray Man Utd seem to be in, I think 7/2 is a great price for Valencia tonight. 

Valencia haven't been very good this season so far either. Adjusting to being back in the Champions League maybe but they're not doing too great in the league.