Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

11 minutes ago, Parkinson1 said:

Do you agree with gambling advertisement being the face of English football?

Yes?

No? 

Couldn't care less?

What a great thread for me to hear your thoughts Leicester fans. 

I am a postgraduate masters student currently conducting a Masters dissertation in an area I would love to know more about. As most of you will be well aware by now the promotion of European and Non-European gambling organisations are everywhere. Weather its on the kits, perimeter boards or on T.V you can not escape it. Therefore, I want to hear the from the core of English football fans and assess your thought process around this matter. It would be vastly appreciated if you could spare five minutes to conduct the survey on the link attached below. Your time is much appreciated and goes a long way in helping me complete my research commitments. 

If you please try and make it to the end of the survey it would be vastly appreciated!

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3wtGiDdPDYXltel

I would do it but Wolves aren't an option for the questions. It's last season's teams :huh:

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

No it should be gotten rid of IMO. 

Hasn't Italy just announced they're banning all future gambling sponsorships from next season? 

It's going to be very interesting to see what the future brings. As certain UK politicians want to ban all gambling legislations if they succeed in election. However, gambling sponsorship is one of the biggest contributors to most English clubs. 

Jacksonville Jaguars were 23.0 on one of the exchanges to win the Superbowl. Massive price if you ask me. I had £50 and will easily be able to lay it off for a few hundred quid profit if they make the playoffs. Which they should. 

Edited by The Bear

5 hours ago, Buce said:

Value bet of the day:

James Maddison to have 1 or more shots on target, 7/4 with Ladbrokes (option to boost to 9/4).

Kerching.

I hope you all had a piece of this?

Gone with this acca for today, surprised at how good some of the odds are, Ipswich to beat Rotherham at 11/5 is great value.

Bournemouth v Cardiff - Bournemouth win

Newcastle v Spurs - Spurs win

Rotherham v Ipswich - Ipswich win

Forest v Reading - Forest win

Fulham v Palace - Double chance, Palace win or draw

£10 returns just over £300.