Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

On 27/10/2018 at 03:42, Leeds Fox said:

Dutch Eerste division has a lot of goals every week. 

Tonight only 2 out of the 20 teams failed to score. 

Surely it’ll come in once or twice a season. Worth £20 every Friday night. 

I used to do over 2.5 in this league every Friday, hardly ever got it right. The odds were terrible as well as the bookies had registered that it's more like basketball than football.

Good luck. 

• Like 1

Forgot to say earlier that Laval were 7/5 to beat Dunkerque at home in the French 3rd division... thats top vs 2nd bottom. And from the little I see of that league over the last few years, those positions in the table are fairly reflective of their real standing in that division. They won 3-2 anyway having been 3-0 up. Not the first time i've seen decent odds in that division, for Laval especially

4 of us at work are putting £5 in a week and doing a £20 4 fold. 

Last week was the first time we got close and were waiting on Leicester for £300, but we got lucky and cashed out for £139. 

My picks this week were - Everton, Portsmouth, Sunderland and Bury. 

£20 paid £161.85. So we are currently £100 up so far. 

Also won on my own bet, £2 8 fold paid £70. 

Serbia again, Vozdovac 11/2 away to Macva Sabac who have lost 4 of their last 5. Vozdovac are 2pts ahead in midtable, finished 16pts and 6 places ahead of Macva last season who were a newly promoted side

For long shots ive also gone Luch Minsk 7/1 at home to Sachter Soligorsk whose title hopes should be mathematically over by the time they play today. Luch are in decent form trying to pull away from the relegation zone

Waasland Beveren 4/1 at home to Anderlecht. Based on Anderlecht constantly screwing up again poor sides

Atletico PR 11/2 away to Internacional.

All these win or draw are 25/1

7 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Expect Leicester to beat Burnley on Saturday but very surprised to see odds as short as 4/9 !

Wont be at all surprised to see us lose on Sat... the emotion of Cardiff, the travelling and injuries, interrupted preparation and all around difficulties, all leads to a likely loss in my eyes.

Edited by ozleicester