Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah 4/9 is rubbish. We're better away than at home as well now. Teams set up in a way that stifles us at home. Burnley playing the way they have lately will set up in such a way as well to put an end to their run. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was 0-0.

I'm back on the in-plays. Follow a really decent tipster. @IP_footytips

Basically he starts with £25 and tries to accumulate that into £1,000. While I'm yet to see that happen, I've still cashed in for pretty significant profit on a number of occasions.

I will win three in a row, bank the stake then play with the winnings. Highest I've gotten so far is £250.

I'm around £400 up from doing this in two weeks (although I've only been doing it with £10 stakes). Obviously it's not a guaranteed win but he picks pretty safe bets at odds of around 3/10, 2/5 etc... but it does build up pretty quickly. Some proper dubious games involved too but they're doing me good.

One of those where I can't tell if it's just a lucky run or a decent method. Probably a bit of both I'd say.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm back on the in-plays. Follow a really decent tipster. @IP_footytips

Basically he starts with £25 and tries to accumulate that into £1,000. While I'm yet to see that happen, I've still cashed in for pretty significant profit on a number of occasions.

I will win three in a row, bank the stake then play with the winnings. Highest I've gotten so far is £250.

I'm around £400 up from doing this in two weeks (although I've only been doing it with £10 stakes). Obviously it's not a guaranteed win but he picks pretty safe bets at odds of around 3/10, 2/5 etc... but it does build up pretty quickly. Some proper dubious games involved too but they're doing me good.

One of those where I can't tell if it's just a lucky run or a decent method. Probably a bit of both I'd say.

I'll get involved with this at some point- prepare to lose every bet from here on out

• Haha 1

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

I'll get involved with this at some point- prepare to lose every bet from here on out

lol you see so many tipsters on Twitter you wonder if there's any catch, I can't tell if I've caught this one at a good time, I remember posting up some other bloke on here ages ago and @Col city fan followed him, he then went on this absolutely terrible run lol he was losing literally every time.

Like I say it's no guaranteed win but the logic makes sense to me. I think over time you will profit.

• Haha 2

Most tipsters get paid on a 'revenue share' model by the bookies, standard rates are I believe 30% of net losses from people who sign up with their affiliate referral links. I personally wouldn't trust anyone who has a vested interest in providing losing tips...

On 07/11/2018 at 17:00, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah 4/9 is rubbish. We're better away than at home as well now. Teams set up in a way that stifles us at home. Burnley playing the way they have lately will set up in such a way as well to put an end to their run. Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was 0-0.

Should've backed that!

13 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Been thinking this also. 

What about spread ex?

anyway of guaranteeing profit off the £50 opening offer? 

Looked in to it earlier, it seems some are making significant amounts. All depends how much you're willing to risk. 

May give it it a go with 200 quid or so 

1 hour ago, Vardinhio said:

Looked in to it earlier, it seems some are making significant amounts. All depends how much you're willing to risk. 

May give it it a go with 200 quid or so 

there’s a thread in gen sport with a few replies about it but yeah it seems like it’s similar to actual shares, you need to put a decent amount in the pot and obviously get (a bit) lucky.