Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Preston Match Thread

why's nobody done this yet? lol, all minds on the cov game?!

imo 2-1 city. Hume and Fryatt for us. Ormerod late on for them to get a few nails biting but we'll hold on. Kisnorbo to be man of the match and Maybury to save one off the line in the 1st half :) its an ambitious prediction but i get these feelings. if we beat preston and luton beat cov we will go above the sky blue scum before the game on monday wooooo :D

Well Leicester's run's of home wins will come to an end against in form Preston!

My prediction:

Leicester 1 Preston 1

What run of home wins is that?

Well Leicester's run's of home wins will come to an end against in form Preston!

My prediction:

Leicester 1 Preston 1

in some ways i agree, i dont think PNE will beat us and due to them being the divisions biggest drawers (?!) (including a 0-0 bore draw at deepdale against us) i can easily see it being a game where we cancel each other out and another draw. but i think our lads and fans will be up for it, with Kelly being confirmed as boss and last weeks win against Palace we will just edge it. im sticking by my 2-1 prediction but id never put money on it.

Bear in mind also that Preston are almost 100% guaranteed a play off spot, I believe only Wolves can equal their current points total and Preston have a far superior goals difference.

So the pressure's off them, motivation will be difficult for both teams, but with a home crowd and more in the way of pride, we're still in a shitty position to play for I'm optimistic of a home win.

Seems like everyone's at the game.

Team news:

City: Henderson, Maybury ©, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Welsh, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Douglas, Sylla, Brevett, Stearman, O'Grady.

Seems like everyone's at the game.

Team news:

City: Henderson, Maybury ©, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Welsh, Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Douglas, Sylla, Brevett, Stearman, O'Grady.

Can't argue with that team, i'm sure it will pick up 3 points for us :D

COME ON LEICESTER

Archived