Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Rumours for 06/07 Season

Another hat we could throw into the ring is John Paul McGovern. Released by Sheff Wed today injured for most of the season though. If you think back to last season though, i remember him almost single handedly getting Wednesday promoted and was awesome in the play-off final. What d'ya reckon?

Sheff Wed wanted to offer him a new contract but couldn't becuase of medical advice!!! which means you couldn't insurance on him as a player

we don't need another Morris just got rid of one sicknote!!!

The only confirmed transfer speculation regarding the sky blues is that they are negotiating with Tottenham for Marton Fulop and another player thought to be Andy Reid or Calum Dasvenport. Darren Kenton is also close to agreeing terms.

From www.football-rumours.co.uk

This may not be true but I think he would prefer to go to cov than us sadly due to thier position in the table last year, plus i think they have a bit more money to spend than us which could help thier attractiveness to him

reid + davenport. they are my choice for automatic next season.

another one again probably untrue from football-rumours.co.uk

Leicester City Squad Next Season

GK/Henderson/Logan/Douglas

RB/Kenton/Ross

CB/Mcauely

CB/Mccarthy

LB/Johansson/Sheehan

LM/Pahars/Hamill

CM/Wesolowski/Hughes

CM/Williams/Izzet

RM/Lennon/Sylla

F/Hume

F/FryattSo according to this (not me)

OUT

Stearman

Tiatto

Hammond

O Grady

Kisnorbo

IN

Kenton

Ross

Macauley

Pahars

Izzet

Lennon

I really don't think this is true as RK would be reluctant to make this many changes

I may be wrong but I believe that RK is the type of manager who is more comfortable working with young players he can get to play the way he wants and that tends to rule out journeyman pro's and former City legends.

MA and Dave B used to love collecting old prem stars but they have the sort of baggage that I suspect RK has neither the time or interest in

another one again probably untrue from football-rumours.co.uk

Leicester City Squad Next Season

GK/Henderson/Logan/Douglas

RB/Kenton/Ross

CB/Mcauely

CB/Mccarthy

LB/Johansson/Sheehan

LM/Pahars/Hamill

CM/Wesolowski/Hughes

CM/Williams/Izzet

RM/Lennon/Sylla

F/Hume

F/FryattSo according to this (not me)

OUT

Stearman

Tiatto

Hammond

O Grady

Kisnorbo

IN

Kenton

Ross

Macauley

Pahars

Izzet

Lennon

I really don't think this is true as RK would be reluctant to make this many changes

That team looks pretty good to me but that website is really unreliable, why would we get rid of O'Grady anyway.

Stearman this time linked with Spurs on football-rumours.co.uk however this guy spelt his name Spearman so i very much doubt its true (again)

Leicester City ins and outs in the summer:

Out:

Tiatto (Derby Free)

de Vries (Hibs 1.2m)

Stearman (Brum 1.5m and 1m extra if they gain promotion)

Williams (Man City 500k)

Sylla (Alloa Athletic 100k)

Kisnorbo (Everton 3m)

Ins

Commons (Forest 700k

Sodje (Brentford Free)

Kenton (Southampton Free)

Flitcroft (Blackburn 400k)

Eastwood (Southend 1m)

Foster (Man U Loan)

Muriqui (Vasco da Gama 2m)

Muzzy Izzet to make suprise Leicester return (on a pay as you play deal.)

Out:

Tiatto (Derby Free)

de Vries (Hibs 1.2m)

Williams (Man City 500k)

Kisnorbo (Everton 3m)

Ins

Commons (Forest 700k

Sodje (Brentford Free)

Eastwood (Southend 1m)

Foster (Man U Loan)

your a funny man.

Eastwood is not going to leave southend after promotion

Brum are going to buy Stearman for 1.5million? get real, where would they have the money from and why would he leave for a team in the same league.

De vries sold for more than a million? good one

And most of the other transfers are really unrealistic

Out:

Tiatto (Derby Free)

de Vries (Hibs 1.2m)

Williams (Man City 500k)

Kisnorbo (Everton 3m)

Ins

Commons (Forest 700k

Sodje (Brentford Free)

Eastwood (Southend 1m)

Foster (Man U Loan)

lol lol lol

Once taking contracts into consideration we're gonna struggle to get free transfers in let alone spending £4.1 Millions. Thats if we sell what you've listed for those prices as well. No Chance.

Stearman this time linked with Spurs on football-rumours.co.uk however this guy spelt his name Spearman so i very much doubt its true (again)

Remember though that Alan Hill has ties with Tottenham and he did bring these youngsters to our Club. He still does attend a lot of our games. Hope he's not watching too closely and takes any more Midland players down south.

Guest Gist

I can imagine Stearman playing for Spurs it would be a clever move because english players generally cost more so if they got him for cheap from us and he progressed well then it would be a good buy, also imagine Stearman and Lennon down the right that would be quality, but I really hope he doesn't go.

Remember though that Alan Hill has ties with Tottenham and he did bring these youngsters to our Club. He still does attend a lot of our games. Hope he's not watching too closely and takes any more Midland players down south.

I personally think that any young player moving to Spurs would be risking their entire career!!

for the last 2 seasons Spurs have been collecting players like they are going out of fashion and when half the squad had the sh its they still wouldn't give any of them a chance!!! the same as Chelsea who are going around stealing young players from clubs all around the country when they are never going to get a chance when they keep getting the cheque book out for so called "superstars"

I personally think that any young player moving to Spurs would be risking their entire career!!

for the last 2 seasons Spurs have been collecting players like they are going out of fashion and when half the squad had the sh its they still wouldn't give any of them a chance!!! the same as Chelsea who are going around stealing young players from clubs all around the country when they are never going to get a chance when they keep getting the cheque book out for so called "superstars"

That's what absolutely stinks about this Spurs complaint. They've got a huge squad.. and it's not like any of those who didn't originally travel had a long journey to get ALL the way across London.. :rolleyes:

The FA even offered to give them an extra couple of hours. Then he still plays the ill players and leaves some unaffected ones on the bench never to be brought on!

Out:

Tiatto (Derby Free)

de Vries (Hibs 1.2m)

Williams (Man City 500k)

Kisnorbo (Everton 3m)

Ins

Commons (Forest 700k

Sodje (Brentford Free)

Eastwood (Southend 1m)

Foster (Man U Loan)

Absolutely ridiculous.

That's what absolutely stinks about this Spurs complaint. They've got a huge squad.. and it's not like any of those who didn't originally travel had a long journey to get ALL the way across London.. :rolleyes:

The FA even offered to give them an extra couple of hours. Then he still plays the ill players and leaves some unaffected ones on the bench never to be brought on!

and then demands a replay!!!!

makes me so mad it's untrue!!! :@

Archived