Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Rumours for 06/07 Season

From a Leeds fan:

He's shyte, way overrated, I can't believe we paid so much for him.

Can't tackle, can't pass, won't head (loves his hair) etc etc.

Hes pretty young and is still learning the trade, he may turn out to be good but hes shakey at the back and he will always get beaten.

But hey, what do they know?

He's meant to have flopped at Leeds, but he's only been there a year and is pretty young, are you sure they've released him?

I wouldn't mind him because he did well for Brighton, but with Sheehan already being here i wouldn't lose any sleep if we missed him either.

From a Leeds fan:

He's shyte, way overrated, I can't believe we paid so much for him.

Can't tackle, can't pass, won't head (loves his hair) etc etc.

Hes pretty young and is still learning the trade, he may turn out to be good but hes shakey at the back and he will always get beaten.

But hey, what do they know?

They loved Harry Kewell for those reasons a few years back!!!

as for shyte and overrated... sums up Leeds fans imo

I'd be happy to see Harding here. It doesn't always work out for players when they move, we all know that.

He's one for the future, already played for ENG U21's.

There is the likes of David Thompson, Matt Jansen & Marian Pahars on free's, if one was to take a huuuuuge paycut, 1 would be worth a gamble. I doubt it though.

I read somewhere Coventry are interested in bringing back Thompson.

From Fans FC

Sunderland join race to sign Northern Ireland international spacer.gif

16:31 May, 25, 2006

Lincoln City defender Gareth McAuley is wanted by the Black Cats according to reports on Thursday

spacer.gif

Mail The FansFC Editor

Send This Article To A Friend

Post Your View on The Msg Board

spacer.gif

The 26-year-old centre-half is out of contract this summer and has been linked with moves to both Leicester City and Crewe.

Although Sunderland are currently without a first-team manager, the club's scouting network is still busy identifying possible signings and McAuley has emerged as one of those.

From Fans FC

Sunderland join race to sign Northern Ireland international spacer.gif

16:31 May, 25, 2006

Lincoln City defender Gareth McAuley is wanted by the Black Cats according to reports on Thursday

spacer.gif

Mail The FansFC Editor

Send This Article To A Friend

Post Your View on The Msg Board

spacer.gif

The 26-year-old centre-half is out of contract this summer and has been linked with moves to both Leicester City and Crewe.

Although Sunderland are currently without a first-team manager, the club's scouting network is still busy identifying possible signings and McAuley has emerged as one of those.

I hate to say it ... but I know which club sounds the most appealing and it isn't Leicester or crew :(

I hate to say it ... but I know which club sounds the most appealing and it isn't Leicester or crew :(

Sunderland are in abit of a mess really, until they get a new manager i'd be very surprised if any potential players would be willing to go there.

McAuley wouldn't have to move house should he come to Leicester I wouldn't have thought and the fact we've been pursuing him for about a year apparently would have an effect on him coming here. You've got to feel wanted if a club has been trying to sign you for a year, that's one of the reasons Berbatov joined Spurs instead of Man United.

I also read on FoxFanzine that McAuley is very excited about coming here and it's almost a dead cert (although we've seen many of these fall through!!)

Sunderland are in abit of a mess really, until they get a new manager i'd be very surprised if any potential players would be willing to go there.

McAuley wouldn't have to move house should he come to Leicester I wouldn't have thought and the fact we've been pursuing him for about a year apparently would have an effect on him coming here. You've got to feel wanted if a club has been trying to sign you for a year, that's one of the reasons Berbatov joined Spurs instead of Man United.

I also read on FoxFanzine that McAuley is very excited about coming here and it's almost a dead cert (although we've seen many of these fall through!!)

But is his agent? ;)

If thats the case I'll get the red carpet ready :D

Someone at work was trying to wind me up (I think...hope :unsure:) saying Fryatt was off to Watford, The lad is a Leicester fan if that makes and difference lol.

Obviously theres nowt on the official site but I was just wondering if anyone had heard any rumours and he was actually passing on a rumour he'd heard himself.

I would say it was unlikely that Fryatt would be off to Watford. I think even he knows that it is really too early to go to the Premiership this season. It's always best to develop in the FL because then you can become a more rounded player...

Someone at work was trying to wind me up (I think...hope :unsure:) saying Fryatt was off to Watford, The lad is a Leicester fan if that makes and difference lol.

Obviously theres nowt on the official site but I was just wondering if anyone had heard any rumours and he was actually passing on a rumour he'd heard himself.

From what i believe Fryatt turned 2 prem sides to come here as he thought he would be better off moving to the Championship first.

But not the one we want some lad called kemel Izzet from colchester is he any good does any one know of him and is he related to m.Izzet

Brother, wheres' your evidence?

One of best mates is a U's fan & he rates him highly but says Neil Danns is better. We have been linked with Kemal before in the press but that is probably due to Muzzy playing here.

I read in the star on Friday Ade Akinbiyi is coming back.. ok only joking, but he was in the top 10 big money flops.

Archived