Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

Rumours for 06/07 Season

Lee hendrie... you have got to be serious, why would he want to join us even if it is only on loan. He could get into most premiership teams in the bottom half.

Lee hendrie... you have got to be serious, why would he want to join us even if it is only on loan. He could get into most premiership teams in the bottom half.

I'm not convinced that is true.

I think you underestimate how attractive an option we can be as a 'loan' club.

He won't have to move and can probably commute from his current residence, there are some good players at the club, the facilities are extremely good, he's very likely to get first team football rather than warming the bench at Villa/another poorish premiership side.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't interest perhaps from a relegated from the premiership or promoted to the premiership side, but I don't think that him coming here is out of the question.

going=Hammond(Q.P.R on loan)

De Vries (Sheff Utd 100k)

Douglas(Carlisle on loan)

Tiatto(Sheff utd free)

Logan(signed a new deal, but apparently wants to leave, Boston free)

I really doubt Sheff Utd would want either of these two, they'll be a Premiership side next season and i dont believe neither Tiatto or MDV could play at this level let alone strengthen their side for survival, however if it is true it'll be happy days! :)

I really doubt Sheff Utd would want either of these two, they'll be a Premiership side next season and neither Tiatto or MDV could play at this level let alone strengthen their side for survival, however if it is true it'll be happy days! :)

Its quite blatently not true, this is just the first of a string of threads which will include "my dog works at the walkers and he says pele's coming out of retirement."

and I'd like to think we wouldnt touch Kem Izzet with a barge pole.

my best mates Dad works at the walkers, and these are the players that he has had we are bringing in and offloading...

going=Hammond(Q.P.R on loan) POSSIBLE

De Vries (Sheff Utd 100k) UNLIKELY

Douglas(Carlisle on loan) UNLIKELY

Tiatto(Sheff utd free) UNLIKELY

Logan(signed a new deal, but apparently wants to leave, Boston free)UNLIKELY

bringing in=Mcauley(lincoln fee yet decided) POSSIBLE

Lee Hendry(Villa on loan) UNLiIKEY

Izzet(colchester, fee yet decided) UNLIKELY

if these are true, do you agree or disagree

So the only one I think is true is hammond going to QPR!!

I can't see sheff utd taking our scraps and Douglas going to Carlsisle would be a big drop for him. Hendrie is still a good prem player, can't see him playing for us!

my best mates Dad works at the walkers, and these are the players that he has had we are bringing in and offloading...

going=Hammond(Q.P.R on loan)

De Vries (Sheff Utd 100k)

Douglas(Carlisle on loan)

Tiatto(Sheff utd free)

Logan(signed a new deal, but apparently wants to leave, Boston free)

bringing in=Mcauley(lincoln fee yet decided)

Lee Hendry(Villa on loan)

Izzet(colchester, fee yet decided)

if these are true, do you agree or disagree

That's an awful lot of information your best mates Dad has had to carry around with him, some amazing detail as well, so much so that it instantly tells everyone that you are either telling porkies, or we'll probably find your best mates an orphan or his Dad was playing some Football Manager game and got reality mixed up with real life.

By the way there wouldn't be a fee involved in any McCauley deal as he is out of contract, that fact has been posted on here about 20 times so it's a pity your best mates Dad didn't read this forum before coming up with that lot.

either that or it's all 100% true :P

This "my best mates dad" sounds like the normal "my mums mates dogs sisters uncles 3rd cousin twice removed ect" you get on football-rumours.com, the same source that said about 3 months ago we wre getting taken over by rich japanese people who were going to turn lcfc into the next chelsea

I really doubt Sheff Utd would want either of these two, they'll be a Premiership side next season and i dont believe neither Tiatto or MDV could play at this level let alone strengthen their side for survival, however if it is true it'll be happy days! :)

Sheff Utd were interested in De Vries a couple of weeks before we signed him. Infact, I've just found the link - http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=24...clid=13&cpid=10

It would be a wierd signing though now, but heres hoping :whistle:

That's an awful lot of information your best mates Dad has had to carry around with him, some amazing detail as well, so much so that it instantly tells everyone that you are either telling porkies, or we'll probably find your best mates an orphan or his Dad was playing some Football Manager game and got reality mixed up with real life.

He got reality mixed up with real life? I do that frequently - they are so easy to confuse.

:blink:

He got reality mixed up with real life? I do that frequently - they are so easy to confuse.

:blink:

:P:whistle:

:P:whistle:

Another hat we could throw into the ring is John Paul McGovern. Released by Sheff Wed today injured for most of the season though. If you think back to last season though, i remember him almost single handedly getting Wednesday promoted and was awesome in the play-off final. What d'ya reckon?

Another hat we could throw into the ring is John Paul McGovern. Released by Sheff Wed today injured for most of the season though. If you think back to last season though, i remember him almost single handedly getting Wednesday promoted and was awesome in the play-off final. What d'ya reckon?

Never seen him play, was surprised when I heard he was being released but there must be a reason why. Like either being injury prone or crap.

He's shit.

I remember that season. He was lightning fast, good on the ball and was able to beat a man to get the ball into box. He scored for Wednesday in the play-off final against Hartlepool, and was by far the best player on the pitch that day. Granted it was only Hartlepool, but everytime he got the ball, their fullback shat his pants.

We were supposedly interested in him at one point when Wednesday were in League one (I remember reading something in one of the tabloid rumours. Highly reliable).

Sadly, it seems that injury makes him a big risk. If he went through a rigorous fitness test and was prepared to take a contract on a very low wage with top-ups for appearances, I would take the gamble. We are desperate for wingers who can put a good ball into the box, particularly as it has become clear we will not be signing Welsh.

The only confirmed transfer speculation regarding the sky blues is that they are negotiating with Tottenham for Marton Fulop and another player thought to be Andy Reid or Calum Dasvenport. Darren Kenton is also close to agreeing terms.

From www.football-rumours.co.uk

This may not be true but I think he would prefer to go to cov than us sadly due to thier position in the table last year, plus i think they have a bit more money to spend than us which could help thier attractiveness to him

Archived