Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Your Current Favorite Player

I'm torn between De Vries & Joe Hammil

:D

Tiatto (player of the season sweepstake)

mcauley (most bookings sweep stake)

Elvis (I think he will be at the end of the season)

Torn between Weso, Paddy M and Fryatt at the moment. Paddy M at gun point, although it depends if Weso or Fryatt are pointing the gun :ph34r:

:D

Tiatto (player of the season sweepstake)

mcauley (most bookings sweep stake)

Elvis (I think he will be at the end of the season)

Torn between Weso, Paddy M and Fryatt at the moment. Paddy M at gun point, although it depends if Weso or Fryatt are pointing the gun :ph34r:

Cannot pass judgement until after the Luton game, but Kisnorbo isn't playing so i may wait until after the first two home games

on last seasons performances - Iain Hume ;

reason being the amazing goals he has scored, VS Crewe (H), VS Leeds (H), VS Reading (H), VS Brighton (A) and the "oh so nearlys" against Southampton (H) (header right at the death). the attitude he has, the commitment he shows and the mileage he covers over 90 mins. ive seen him tired but ive never seen him not care. hope it carries into 06/07 :)

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME!

on last seasons performances - Iain Hume ;

reason being the amazing goals he has scored, VS Crewe (H), VS Leeds (H), VS Reading (H), VS Brighton (A) and the "oh so nearlys" against Southampton (H) (header right at the death). the attitude he has, the commitment he shows and the mileage he covers over 90 mins. ive seen him tired but ive never seen him not care. hope it carries into 06/07 :)

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME!

That little write up has almost made me change my mind on mine. Hume is certainly a much needed character at Leicester, like wise McCarthy.

That little write up has almost made me change my mind on mine. Hume is certainly a much needed character at Leicester, like wise McCarthy.

McCarthy comes a very close 2nd for me. when i 1st saw him play for City which was against Derby at home in 04/05 season (1-0 win) i was very impressed, and hes only ever got better. ok his discliple hasnt been great but he's never directly made a mistake which led to a goal whereas a few other team members have done (Douglas, Gilbert, Tiatto etc).

i hope he stays with us for a long time, he could be a future legend.

Archived