Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Misheard lyrics

Probably had this topic a million times but;

My brother's mate was singing along to Naive by the Kooks the other day;

"I know, she knows, that I'm not from Nebraska..."

HaHa :P:D

There was something on radio 1 like this, joe whiley or sara cox's show, was some funny ones on there but cant remember them. :pinch:

I have a habit of changing lyrics - And often do it without realising

Mrs Deathside has been taking the píss out of me for more than a month now as one morning when she was in bed she heard me heading off to work singing

What's that coming over the hill? - Is it a lobster? Is it a lobster?

some one i know thought shania twain sang "i can't believe you kiss your carving knife" instead of "i can't believe you kiss your car goodnight" :rolleyes:

I heard it was "I can't believe you kiss your c0ck at night" - especially as the next line is "now tell me, you must be joking, right?"

A great website for this is Kiss This Guy.com, named after the commonly misheard line in Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix 'Excuse me, while I kiss the sky'

Class.

Probably had this topic a million times but;

My brother's mate was singing along to Naive by the Kooks the other day;

"I know, she knows, that I'm not from Nebraska..."

I was in Nebraska about 6 weeks a go...

Anyone else been there?>

• 5 years later...

Was going to start a new thread (in the Music Forum) but found this one.

I'd always thought the lyrics to Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here went;

"A walk on part in the war, for a negro in a cage"

I've only just learnt since hearing that Ed Sheeran cover that it's "lead role in a cage". I've heard live versions by Pink Floyd and still always misheard it. Makes wayyyyyyyy more sense now.

I also used to think that the part in Hot Blooded by Foreigner that goes "Come on baby, do you do more than dance?". Went; "Come on baby, do you do modern dance?", like he was specifically talking to a hot female dance student.

I'm pretty sure I've got hundreds more.

This isnt a misheard song lyric, but i found it hilarious. It was on tv all day every day and i heard...

. "Fried tropical fruit... there is nowhere near enough in your current, culinary.... rectum??????? :o:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvQvvHeODf0&feature=player_embedded

apparently its culinary breakdown... but i only hear rectum

Archived