Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Defender goes out on loan

Don't really rate Nils but if you'd think he'd fail to impress at that level your a footballing non entity.

I didn't say he would. I just wondered what the rection would be to him. And I new this thread would provide you with a break from tiresome responsibilities. :D:D:D

I didn't say he would. I just wondered what the rection would be to him. And I new this thread would provide you with a break from tiresome responsibilities. :D:D:D

It lunchtime, unfortunatley my responsibilities have to be delt with this afternoon.

Thats what happens when you spend most of the morning playing Double Dragon on a online emulator.

It's been a funny month for Sheehan, some very good performances, some average, and the odd stupid mistake which seems to be becoming a trade mark of his. Another month should be intresting.

It lunchtime, unfortunatley my responsibilities have to be delt with this afternoon.

Thats what happens when you spend most of the morning playing Double Dragon on a online emulator.

It's been a funny month for Sheehan, some very good performances, some average, and the odd stupid mistake which seems to be becoming a trade mark of his. Another month should be intresting.

Presumably you're referring to the stupid free kick he received and the fact that a well-enough directed penalty was brilliantly saved ....which scuppers half the England players' careers. :whistle::whistle:

As a Leicester fan I'd have thought you were well used to seeing cock-ups at free-kicks!

Presumably you're referring to the stupid free kick he received and the fact that a well-enough directed penalty was brilliantly saved ....which scuppers half the England players' careers. :whistle::whistle:

As a Leicester fan I'd have thought you were well used to seeing cock-ups at free-kicks!

The free kick mainly, although he should be scoring spot kicks in League Two, especially as a supposed master of dead ball situations. Just because a few England players missed a few pens against arguable one of the best pen stoppers in the world doesn't make it acceptable.

if he didn't equal out all of his good performances by getting sent off, making costly mistakes leading to goals, missing penalties and mouthing off to senior players, I may think he's ready to play left back for us.

The free kick mainly, although he should be scoring spot kicks in League Two, especially as a supposed master of dead ball situations. Just because a few England players missed a few pens against arguable one of the best pen stoppers in the world doesn't make it acceptable.

if he didn't equal out all of his good performances by getting sent off, making costly mistakes leading to goals, missing penalties and mouthing off to senior players, I may think he's ready to play left back for us.

Even Matt Le Tissier missed one penalty if I recall!.

And anyone who tells Hughes where to get off has something going for him...

I wish Porter would do the same!

Even Matt Le Tissier missed one penalty if I recall!.

And anyone who tells Hughes where to get off has something going for him...

I wish Porter would do the same!

Hughes played very well in that game if I remember, and while I can understand him having a dig at Hughes about his position (he's only two or three years older than Sheehan) thats fair enough, If what he apparently said to Dublin is true, he deserved to be dropped as its inexcusable. He was 19 :blink: you can't go around with that kind of attitude at that age.

Hughes played very well in that game if I remember, and while I can understand him having a dig at Hughes about his position (he's only two or three years older than Sheehan) thats fair enough, If what he apparently said to Dublin is true, he deserved to be dropped as its inexcusable. He was 19 :blink: you can't go around with that kind of attitude at that age.

Yu not many 19-year-old Irish lads then? :whistle:

Well at least someone had the guts to say something to Dublin, a piss taking mercenary of the highest order.

I also see that, following at least one MoM award he also made it into the League Two 'Team Of The Week':

Manager: David Hodgson

Adolfo Baines-Pilart (MK Dons)

Dan Martin (Notts County)

Alan Sheehan (Mansfield) :thumbup::thumbup:

Gary Liddle (Hartlepool)

Matty Robson (Hartlepool)

Joanthon D'Lareya (Mansfield)

Sam Igoe (Bristol Rovers)

Stefan Oakes (Wycombe)

Paul Evans (Swindon)

Jamie Ward (Torquay)

Julian Joachim (Darlington)

I also see that, following at least one MoM award he also made it into the League Two 'Team Of The Week':

Gary Liddle (Hartlepool)

Stefan Oakes (Wycombe)

Paul Evans (Swindon)

Jamie Ward (Torquay)

Along with Stefan Oakes who wasn't good enough for us.

Has he improved or is the quality shit?

Along with Stefan Oakes who wasn't good enough for us.

Has he improved or is the quality shit?

And Julian Joachim I suppose!

For what it's worth I thought Stef Oakes was half decent but we didn't persist with himfor whatever reason.

The quality might of course be shit but there's plenty of that in our League too. And in our side.

Gary Liddle (Hartlepool)

Stefan Oakes (Wycombe)

Paul Evans (Swindon)

Jamie Ward (Torquay)

Just look at some of the tosh in that team though! Stephan Oakes and Joachim already coverd, Sammy Igoe Swindon and Milwall reject, Paul Evans Forest reject! Want me to go on.

He played very well that week though hat off to him.

Just look at some of the tosh in that team though! Stephan Oakes and Joachim already coverd, Sammy Igoe Swindon and Milwall reject, Paul Evans Forest reject! Want me to go on.

He played very well that week though hat off to him.

The fact that he's been MoM and in the team of the week during his brief period there must mean something.

Afterall, he hasn't really played much in competetive games for a while...

Gary Liddle (Hartlepool)

Stefan Oakes (Wycombe)

Paul Evans (Swindon)

Jamie Ward (Torquay)

Old Hodgson got the boot that week aswell. Sweet.

Archived