Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Defender goes out on loan

Good luck to him, it'll help that Peter Shirtliff knows him well. IF he does well there he must be given a chance to impress here. Matt Piper went on loan to Mansfield and it did him the world of good, hopefully we'll get a similar result to that out of this.

He'll score a free kick on his debut.

You bet he will !!!

It's been on the cards and the sooner he moves on permanently the better as I said last year. If he's not already better than what we've got in that position he's never going to make it and if he is then he's never going to get past the Chosen Men.

Shame if my view. By far the best attacking left back we have and I hope he quickly goes on to prove it somewhere where he's properly appreciated and where they actually value defenders who can pass and move cos they certainly don't have many at Leicester.

With the transfer window having closed the management are obviously happy with what we've got at left back.Well they're easily pleased is all I can say cos it's a major weakness and it helps to stall the smoothness of the team.

Pity they didn't sent the culprits out on loan or into exile, whichever they intend it to be. It's now we want a decent left-back not when it's too late. We'vealready given every team a voluntary six point start.

By far the best attacking left back we have and I hope he quickly goes on to prove it somewhere where he's properly appreciated and where they actually value defenders who can pass and move cos they certainly don't have many at Leicester.

yes league 2 the breeding ground of total football

really , cant say that i care .... I dont rate him

You pillock!

If this guy makes the grade and many think he will, he'll be an asset to the club, and you don't care :rolleyes:

No wonder we're skint

If everybody had your laisser faire attitude towards the club, we'd have been out of business years ago!

All the idiot's who come on here and say he's no good or I don't rate him!

How many times have you seen him play?

Once, twice, Three times.

Unless your a regular down Belvoir Drive your really just jumping on the anti Sheehan bandwagon with no real argument as to why you don't rate him.

Good luck to him, it'll help that Peter Shirtliff knows him well. IF he does well there he must be given a chance to impress here. Matt Piper went on loan to Mansfield and it did him the world of good, hopefully we'll get a similar result to that out of this.

He'll score a free kick on his debut.

He's probably forgotten what a football looks like by now - at least a football in a match situation!.

Archived