Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Defender goes out on loan

Stags fans don't seem that bothered, http://stagsnet.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10911

One says:

I think it was a considerable number of Stags fans who said he was class when he won MoM and prsumably he couldn't have been too bad last time judging by his team of the week selection.

But, like I've said Louise, stick to Nils by all means.

In fact, that's what we're doing anyway and I am quite sure Sheehan will join Mansfield permanently before long. Unless Kelly and friends move on.

Cos otherwise it looks a bloody long time before we're ever going toget an attacking left-back.

He did - two assists in a 2-2 draw..

....what are you on about he didn't get two assists at all. Stop trying to dress things up and make him look good and judge him as he deserves.

the Stags took the lead. Jelleyman's left wing cross was superbly headed back towards goal by Barker and following a defensive mistake Reet was on hand to finish clinically
. But it was two just before the 20 minute mark, Barker's header thudded off the bar, but Reet was on hand to tap the ball home.
Sheehan 5 Struggled and his two free kick attempts were woeful

Not good, not good at all. Sort it out Alan.

I went to watch the County game - Sheehan was so bad. Chatting to a few people about him they couldn't care less if they keep him or not.

One MoM and in the team of the week - do be quiet. McAuley was in the Championship team of the week a couple of weeks ago - so what? I'm sure Dublin was MoM in a couple of games he played for us - so what? Plus the fact that you are lying about his assists etc. undermines any sensible argument you were trying to put forward.

I went to watch the County game - Sheehan was so bad. Chatting to a few people about him they couldn't care less if they keep him or not.

One MoM and in the team of the week - do be quiet. McAuley was in the Championship team of the week a couple of weeks ago - so what? I'm sure Dublin was MoM in a couple of games he played for us - so what? Plus the fact that you are lying about his assists etc. undermines any sensible argument you were trying to put forward.

Did Dawson play? How did he look?

Sounds as if he's performing at all ends of the spectrum.

Not a good sign because consistency is a must for a professional.

Strange the Shirtliffe wanted him for another month and Kelly's said to rate him be another poster.

Is he the player he used to be or not?

Sheehan played 39 minutes in a 1-1 draw away to Boston, from the match report:

Well, seems to me we could have a below average injured League two "attacking left back" sent back to us.

As I seem to remember Thracian seemed to think he was the cream of the crop of the youth team a year ago.

Also seems to me we still haven't won a game Porter has started and Tiatto has been in the first XI in every time we have won this season....not that I think Tiatto is a good player...I just like winding our Mr T up with his own favourite statistic.

:whistle:

Well, seems to me we could have a below average injured League two "attacking left back" sent back to us.

As I seem to remember Thracian seemed to think he was the cream of the crop of the youth team a year ago.

Also seems to me we still haven't won a game Porter has started and Tiatto has been in the first XI in every time we have won this season....not that I think Tiatto is a good player...I just like winding our Mr T up with his own favourite statistic.

I pity the fool that winds up Mr T

mr-t-mom.png

I always look forward to Thracian's posts as they are pretty much informative as regards the Academy lads, as i never get to see them play. But we all can't get everything right and is'nt it the truth that players just let you down just when you build them up! Iv'e been left with egg on my face many a time, especially young footballers who have'nt been tested properly.

I realise you are winding Thracian up, But Sheehan has still got time to make a name for himself, who knows for sure.

:D

Sheehan was cream of the crop 12 months ago but is not even the best Academy aged full-back now because Joe Mattock seems to have overtaken him.

Porter has started two games we've won this season, not counting the victories when he came on as sub. and has an excellent record per match he's played in ... two defeats out of 10. How many others can say that. None. And certainly not Tiatto who completed a whole season without winning a match he started.

Look, he just isn't good enough for the first team here yet. He had chances and he wasn't/didn't even look up to it.

That isn't to say he won't ever be, but he needs experience to get there. That is why we have sent him out on loan, and that is what Rob and Mike have said they want him to get with a view to coming back a better player.

You seem to go way overboard Tharacian. He isn't good enough yet, live with it, go get some thrapy whatever, but do please stop going on about him like he is the second coming.

I don't mean any offence to you, it is just getting tiresome.

Look, he just isn't good enough for the first team here yet. He had chances and he wasn't/didn't even look up to it.

That isn't to say he won't ever be, but he needs experience to get there. That is why we have sent him out on loan, and that is what Rob and Mike have said they want him to get with a view to coming back a better player.

You seem to go way overboard Tharacian. He isn't good enough yet, live with it, go get some thrapy whatever, but do please stop going on about him like he is the second coming.

I don't mean any offence to you, it is just getting tiresome.

I thought I just said quite plainly that things have changed from 12 months ago and that he's not even the best Academy left back now. How much clearer can I be?

It isn't just Sheehan's inconsistent form, another player has emerged. Even younger and even better and that's not just my judgement.

I wouldn't bet anything on him having a future here now.

Sheehan was cream of the crop 12 months ago but is not even the best Academy aged full-back now because Joe Mattock seems to have overtaken him.

Porter has started two games we've won this season two games we've won this season, not counting the victories when he came on as sub. and has an excellent record per match he's played in ... two defeats out of 10. How many others can say that. None. And certainly not Tiatto who completed a whole season without winning a match he started.

One being against unquestionable the worst team in the Football league, the other being agaist newly promoted confernce side.

They don't count :thumbup::P

One being against unquestionable the worst team in the Football league, the other being agaist newly promoted confernce side.

They don't count :thumbup::P

Does that mean we are no longer in the cup and have 3 points less than we thought? :(

Archived