Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Close  Carl but not quite right...

Just now, Facecloth said:

lol Sorry, it's not often I get a joke that someone else doesn't.

Seriously guys, did you think it was just a coincidence that I got the first word correct?  Poor show lol

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Seriously guys, did you think it was just a coincidence that I got the first word correct?  Poor show lol

Oh yeah, now you're pretending you got it all along! :P 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Oh yeah, now you're pretending you got it all along! :P 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raita 

Raita with cucumber and mint.jpg
A cucumber and mint raita
Alternative names रायता, রাইতা
Pachadi
Course Condiment
Region or state Indian subcontinent with regional variations
Serving temperature Cold
Main ingredients Yogurt,buttermilk, cucumber, mint
Variations Dahi chutney, Pachadi
Food energy
(per serving)
46 kcal (193 kJ)
16px-Wikibooks-logo-en-noslogan.svg.png Cookbook: Raita  12px-Commons-logo.svg.png Media: Raita

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raita 

Raita with cucumber and mint.jpg
A cucumber and mint raita
Alternative names रायता, রাইতা
Pachadi
Course Condiment
Region or state Indian subcontinent with regional variations
Serving temperature Cold
Main ingredients Yogurt,buttermilk, cucumber, mint
Variations Dahi chutney, Pachadi
Food energy
(per serving)
46 kcal (193 kJ)
16px-Wikibooks-logo-en-noslogan.svg.png Cookbook: Raita  12px-Commons-logo.svg.png Media: Raita

No mention of The Beatles in there...

• Like 1

Just now, Parafox said:

No mention of The Beatles in there...

Look here you little shit: I'm just making a funny joke about how I didn't get your joke even though the dish I used was another name for the dish that would have correctly answered your question.  It's brilliant subversive meta humour and you will marvel at it.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Look here you little shit: I'm just making a funny joke about how I didn't get your joke even though the dish I used was another name for the dish that would have correctly answered your question.  It's brilliant subversive meta humour and you will marvel at it.

I'm NOT little.

59 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Well, I don't believe you either. Don't you come here getting all 'let the wookie win' with us! @Facecloth is the clever one - he got the joke and you are the one that is the little butt gnome!

ButtGnome.png

See what I did there?!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Renart said:

Butt Gnomes and giggles.

You are a very angry man.

12 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Haha lol, Still wouldn't fill your mouth. :P

There's only one way to find out...  

I'll fill my mouth with water and empty it into a measuring jug meanwhile you dip your junk into a tub of water and measure the amount of water displaced then we can compare the two results.

• Like 4

When I was younger I used to be an engineer. I remember one time when we were working on a contract in one of those cheap book shops you see in city centres. When we had finished though, I realised that I'd that I had carelessly left one of my tools behind.

I'd really dropped a spanner in The Works.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

When I was younger I used to be an engineer. I remember one time when we were working on a contract in one of those cheap book shops you see in city centres. When we had finished though, I realised that I'd that I had carelessly left one of my tools behind.

I'd really dropped a spanner in The Works.

When I was younger I used to be a cowboy. I took part in cattle drives from Montana all the way down to the Mexican border. I remember, after one particularly dusty, exhausting drive, I rode my horse to the Pacific coast for a vacation. 

I rode up and down the coast of California necking a few beers. Wherever I went, my horse would frolic in the waves. Yet, try as I might, I couldn't get him to join me in the bar.

Just goes to show that you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

49 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

You're all invited to a Charity event i'm hosting to help people who are unable to orgasm.

If you can't come, let me know!

Is it a problem if I arrive very early, well before the main event?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

It's always the same at these events. If everyone keeps it zipped, then it's just pants. You just need a few to let it all hang out.

Yeah I agree, I'm going to toss it  off, it is likely to be full of stiffs anyway.

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 1