Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

Little Jonny walked into school with a black eye one day and his teacher asked what happened so Jonny told her 

"My dad came into my room last night and asked if I was sleeping, I said no and he hit me" 

The teacher said "next time he asks you if your sleeping stay quiet" 

The next day he turns up at school with 2 black eyes and his teacher asked what happened? 

That night I was in bed and dad came into my room and asked "you sleeping?" I didnt say anything as you told me and dad left. Then a while later i heard mum making some noise in her room and heard dad ask "are you coming?" She said she was and she said she wanted him to come too, I ran in because I didn't want them going anywhere without me, and dad hit me again.

2 hours ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

Little Jonny walked into school with a black eye one day and his teacher asked what happened so Jonny told her 

"My dad came into my room last night and asked if I was sleeping, I said no and he hit me" 

The next day he turns up at school with 2 black eyes and his teacher asked what happened? 

That night I was in bed and dad came into my room and asked "you sleeping?" I didnt say anything as you told me and dad left. Then a while later i heard mum making some noise in her room and heard dad ask "are you coming?" She said she was and she said she wanted him to come too, I ran in because I didn't want them going anywhere without me, and dad hit me again.

Sounds like a nice guy.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

Is this a true story and "little Johnny" is actually you?

Edited by Parafox

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been feeling suicidal so my therapist suggested I do CBT. Now I can ride a motorbike, how’s that going to help?

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2024 at 16:38, Wolfox said:

I removed the shell from my racing snail, to try and make him faster. But it just made him more sluggish.

On 22/03/2024 at 17:52, Tinman said:

Have I told you about the time I tied my shoe laces, with just the power of my mind? Thought knot.

15 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

What's Adolf Hitler's favourite PC game? 

Mein Kraft

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

This thread doesn't get any better, does it?

• Sad 1

Can’t believe it! I just booked the last remaining seat online at the cinema  for the new Tetris movie  that’s coming out  and now the whole row has disappeared!!

• Haha 2

On 13/02/2017 at 10:36, AKCJ said:

Will glass coffins ever catch on? Remains to be seen.

On 07/08/2018 at 12:32, Aus Fox said:

I’ve just started a new business making glass coffins, will it be a success?

remains to be seen

On 16/11/2018 at 22:53, notnow john said:

My brother in law has just started a business making glass coffins.

I'm not convinced but he's really confident it will be successful .

Remains to be seen.

On 10/05/2021 at 19:12, Buce said:

Will glass coffins be a success?

Remains to be seen.

10 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

Glass coffins are becoming quite popular, but will the idea really take off? Remains to be seen..

Making only it's 5th appearance :D