Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Reading on the Toilet

I was on the toilet for half an hour earlier reading the Godfather.

I think I was shiting for about 2 minutes of that.

I love toilet time.

A sign that I should ease off a tad with internet poker was quite apparent a few months back when I was playing a poker comp, neednt the bog and decided to plug in the laptop and take that with me into the toilet. It didnt feel right. It was as awkward as pi$$ing in the sea, eating in the bath and saying yes to a threes-up with the girlfriend and her best mate.

A sign that I should ease off a tad with internet poker was quite apparent a few months back when I was playing a poker comp, neednt the bog and decided to plug in the laptop and take that with me into the toilet. It didnt feel right. It was as awkward as pi$$ing in the sea, eating in the bath and saying yes to a threes-up with the girlfriend and her best mate.

is it still possible to win with all those poker bots about?

My house has 3 toilets inside 1 outside and there is 5 people so some times the toilets the best place for thinking time and reading time.

Currently there is 2 sports magazines in my main dunny and a july dated newspaper (too lazy to chuck it out)

How can anyone sit on the toilet for 10 minutes without restricting blood flow to the legs and feet? :unsure:

I killed some nerves in my right butt cheek once after I fell asleep on the shitter after a night of heavy drinking.

Take note kids, alcohol can affect you in more ways than one.

Most of those ways extremely enjoyable! :D

mine is like a library

Best reads in there are:-

Timewaster letters

QI

Pedants Revolt

Pedants return

Darwin Awards (my personal fave)

Grumpy Old men

Fossils and Foxes

The Seven secrets of Highly succesful people

Paul Mckenna's I can make you thin

Paul Mackennas Change your life

Next Directory

:cry:

I save all mine for work and get paid for it.

I worked out that I earn about £50 on the dumper each year! That makes a good poop all the more satisfying.

As for reading materials theres always a copy of FHM, Nuts or the Sun in there when I go to drop friends off at the pool.

You could set your clock by my ablutions - if I'm on the loo, it's 10.00am!

Read? No! I'm like Vidal Sassoon in the bathroom - Sh*t and Go!

i'm the same , regular as clockwork i do a dump at 6:30 ;)

i'll have to start setting the alarm clock so i'm up by then :blush:

Surely you must know of better places to relax?! lol!

A small room (well in my bathroom) filled with a poo'ey smell doesn't sound relaxing! I prefer to leave it until on the brink, dive in drop it out. wipe. wash hands and run out and pretend it wasnt me!

You should try one of them thai massages, much more relaxing!

Surely you must know of better places to relax?! lol!

A small room (well in my bathroom) filled with a poo'ey smell doesn't sound relaxing! I prefer to leave it until on the brink, dive in drop it out. wipe. wash hands and run out and pretend it wasnt me!

You should try one of them thai massages, much more relaxing!

*Holds nose to resemble a pigs snout*

'We do not pass solids in the down stairs lavatory' says Panz

I find the whole task of passing bodily waste rather repulsive, and for the record my faeces does not smell.

is it still possible to win with all those poker bots about?

I think all the rumours that websites have there own "bots" playing for the house is rubbish mate. Most big gaming companies are monitored by some important accountants mate. It only gets dodgy when you log into these horrible private sites that can be bought with software for about £1000 like Geoworld lol

Back to taking a dump, is everyone like clockwork on here? My body is just like clockwork. About 7am I`ll have one and wont need one until around 7am the next day. Some of my mates have told me (we discuss matters like this all the time :S ) 2 or 3 times a day. I simply tell them they do that because they are full of shite. :D:|:thumbup:

I think all the rumours that websites have there own "bots" playing for the house is rubbish mate. Most big gaming companies are monitored by some important accountants mate. It only gets dodgy when you log into these horrible private sites that can be bought with software for about £1000 like Geoworld lol

Back to taking a dump, is everyone like clockwork on here? My body is just like clockwork. About 7am I`ll have one and wont need one until around 7am the next day. Some of my mates have told me (we discuss matters like this all the time :S ) 2 or 3 times a day. I simply tell them they do that because they are full of shite. :D:|:thumbup:

im a bit weird....

i cant go for a dump straight after waking up. i usually go for a number 1 first, then i need to walk around for a bit then i can go for a dump...

Archived