Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Gareth Gone!

So we have now got no creative midfielders at all. Our centre midfield to choose from will be Tiatto, Hughes, Weso and Johnson. Of them, only Hughes shows any kind of attacking threat. If we don't get someone else in today, then the call for Andy King to be called up has to be louder.

Board...Firesale...Fcuked Up Accounts

*Bing Bong*

"We would like to make the last call for passengers for the LCFC flight to League One. Passengers are reminded that the gates will close shortly and that they are not allowed to bring prohibited items on board - which include hope, takeover offers or criticism."

"Passengers are reminded that it is anticipated that the journey will be brief although atmospheric conditions suggest it will be very bumpy. Captain Kelly has requested you fix your seatbelt immediately upon boarding the plane."

"The Board of LCFC flights would like to request all passengers empty their wallets into the collection points for security reasons."

"LCFC would like to thank all passengers for choo choo choosing to fly with us and hope to see you again soon. All Club Class passengers may collect a free flight pass upon leaving the plane but those of you with Frequent Flyer passes can just **** off."

*Bing Bong*

crash_r.jpg

lol

I will survive (gloria gaynor)

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

Without you in the side

But then I spent so many nights

Thinking how 3-5-2 was wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along

And so you're back

In Wesoloskis' place

I just walked in to find you here

With that smugness look upon your face

I should have changed from 4-4-2

I should have made you the main main as you are the key

If I had known for just one second

You'd be back to bother me

Go on now go walk out the door

Just turn around now

'Cause you're not welcome anymore

Weren't you the one who tried to sign for derby and then hurt me with goodbye

Did you think we'd crumble

Did you think we'd lay down and die

Oh no, not i

we will survive

As long as I know how to score

I know I'll stay alive

I've got all my life to live

I've got all my goals to give

And I'll survive

I will survive (hey hey)

So we have now got no creative midfielders at all. Our centre midfield to choose from will be Tiatto, Hughes, Weso and Johnson. Of them, only Hughes shows any kind of attacking threat. If we don't get someone else in today, then the call for Andy King to be called up has to be louder.

I don't think there will be need for a call TBH mate! Tiatto Hughes Weso and Johnson are all injury prone, Tiatto gets suspended quite a bit as well! I can see him having to play at some point.

Lets all remember this hasn't actually offically gone through yet as well!! Like I said Watford have been inquiring about players left right and centre (50 just yesterday I herd) so there is the possabilty of the papers getting it wrong.

Only on anything above £500k I think?

That's what most sell on clauses are, they only get a cut if the fee is more than what we paid. Infact, i'm probably wrong here.

From the original news report of the tribunal fee: "The fee for the 22-year-old midfielder will increase by £100,000 if City win promotion, while Forest will also get 15% of any sell-on fee."

Make of that what you will.

From the original news report of the tribunal fee: "The fee for the 22-year-old midfielder will increase by £100,000 if City win promotion, while Forest will also get 15% of any sell-on fee."

Ah! So our shitness was because we couldn't AFFORD to get promoted UNTIL GW had gone.

Well now we've got the all clear!

:unsure:

Are you joking?! Williams showed about as much 'attacking threat' as the French Army after a fresh delivery of white flags! He hardly gets anywhere NEAR the opposition penalty area, he sits back and defends... if he can be bothered. He's the most overrated player this club has had for ages.

Are you joking?! Williams showed about as much 'attacking threat' as the French Army after a fresh delivery of white flags! He hardly gets anywhere NEAR the opposition penalty area, he sits back and defends... if he can be bothered. He's the most overrated player this club has had for ages.

GENIEGENIEGENIOUS!

;)

He has his moments, back end of last season for example.

GENIEGENIEGENIOUS!

;)

*bow*

Our better form this season has been without him, don't believe that he will be going though. Watford must have some pretty poor scouts!

I actually REALLY hope he goes. It's the only way Kelly will not play him and we might just get a bit of a fee for him as well as freeing up a bit of cash for a half-decent loan player... possibly.

*bow*

I actually REALLY hope he goes. It's the only way Kelly will not play him and we might just get a bit of a fee for him as well as freeing up a bit of cash for a half-decent loan player... possibly.

we wont though the board will sit on the money as they have with the other sales while we slip further into thew shit and mandy then realises its too much to do, ****s off and we go bust after relegation

we wont though the board will sit on the money as they have with the other sales while we slip further into thew shit and mandy then realises its too much to do, ****s off and we go bust after relegation

I love this message board's capacity to go from a wave of optimism to 'the sky is falling in!' in a blink of an eye. Not a personal attack on you, you understand, just that every positive turns into an attack on the play-offs and a better future and every negative means we're going to get relegated. It's just a tad ridiculous.

I stand corrected.

Archived